Comforter in 2011 3450 BC

anggirl

I'm just wondering if anyone has laundered their comforter yet? I am a little afraid when I do the filling will wad up because it doesn't seem to be stitched down very well or maybe not at all.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
f you mean that dust cover they put on the bed at the factory, we don't use it. We use two quilts that we know can be laundered. A heavier weight for spring/fall and a lighter one for the summer.

bacaye

I find a quilt, shams, etc. that looks great with the colors and it is always the first thing I change. I store the quit and shames that came with the camper in a plastic container for as long as needed. When we have changed campers I put the one that came with the camper back on and everything in the bedroom looks as it did when we bought the camper. Have it cleaned and store it so you will have something that matches the curtains when you trade campers. Good Luck.. Barb

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Ditto what a couple others have said. Our Factory quilt & shams are in a vacuum bag in storage. We use regular store bought quilts. One lightweight and one a bit heavier for the really cool nights. If we ever sell the rig, the factory stuff will go to the new owners.