Change in contact at Lippert for Nashville promo

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
If anyone has been working with Jonathan at Lippert to get the rally pricing on any items, he is no longer with the company.

I did talk with Jarod Lippert who finished up my order. I guess the best thing is to call the Lippert number and punch in his last name to talk with him.

Thanks for the post Larry. Jonathan took a promotion and is moving to PA.

I received the news on the way to Nashville. I asked Lippert to supply me with a revised promo PDF, which they did, during the rally. No time to get it sent out to rally attendees during the rally.

Contact Jarod Lippert, 574-606-5330, jarred@lci1.com

That's a numeral 1 before the .com

hillsonwheels

Hey All,

Ended up getting a callback from Jarrod, after leaving a message for Jonathon, when trying to pull the trigger for level up and tri-glide for our rig. He was all business considering he was babysiting two of his kids when we talked. :) Tried to set our appointment for this week. No joy! Will get 'er done on 16 AUG. Sure hope my fellow Heartlanders haven't been shinin' me on about their satisfaction for both. :) Seriously.........can't wait. Are air bags next?

Dick

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Dick, Kenny just loves the level up No Shinin here just push a button and it levels itself really cool to watch at our house we could never get it level now Kenny just pushes a button and walla it's done . Best thing we ever brought. Kathy