Stabilizers

MC9

Has anyone added the Ultra-Fab rear levelers Either single motor (economy) or power twin II? Thinking about em.

noobee

I have Ultra-Fab's front jacks dual motor system installed since March... so far VERY happy with the system.

I hope my comments help.

CS

MC9

I wimped out and ordered the economy Ultra-Fab rear stabilizers. Talked with engineer at UF and was told it had oval mounting holes to fit most rv's. He also said it is the lippert unit. I forgot to ask who was the mfg'r. I assume it is the Heartland oem.

MC9

Received the Ultra-Fab/Lippert stabilizer on 7-23-2010 (really fast service from Adventure RV). Installed same on 7-24.
Took most of the day with the wiring and all. Put switch just above the landing legs switch. Do you put down the rears then "lean on them" a little by raising the front a little?

When I had my first version of LevelUp on my last coach, I was told to raise up on the front a bit, after the rear stabs were down. Gotta be careful to not overload them, but adding some pressure to them sets them for better stabilization, as I understand it.

Jim