What a Place for a closet light!

JJnLilly

Don't know who thought of the location for the closet light in the bedroom, but obviously it was before the doors were installed. The switch is on the off door side inside the closet so if you want the light on, you need to open the off door side slider then turn on the light. Wondering how much wiring is available to move it or even put in an exterior switch.

D

Dave Willis

I just went in the plant to check out the closet light. We are putting them in with the switch located on the door side. You could unscrew the light and turn it around so the switch will be on the door side. There is only about six inches of excess wire if you wanted to move the light.

Thanks,

cjbearden

Visitor
You should be able to remove the bulb cover, then the screws holding the fixture in place and flip it. Just check the screw holes to make sure everything lines up. Our closet light is placed correctly but notice that one of the two bedroom lights has the switch backward. Since those lights are turned on from bedroom switch, not a big deal.

JJnLilly

Thanks, Dave. I'll make that move when I install a new door latch - broke one the first time out. One other question you might answer for me, who made the air bed sofa in the 32RL. It is not Flair and it seems to have a problem.
Thanks,
Jon

D

Dave Willis

The sofa in the 32RL is from Seat Tech and we are looking into making improvements to that sofa as we speak!

Thanks,