Trail Runner-consider buying this travel trailer if you don't want a fifth wheeler to haul around

AttyVette

We just bought a Trail Runner-for those of you not wanting a fifth wheeler to travel with, consider this entry level trailer as it is great! I loveeee it already!!

tom

Glad to hear you are happy with your Trail Runner. If you have not considered joining the Heartland Owners Club please take a look at the club info on the forum. It is a great group of people, as is the forum. Also, there is a Heartland rally in Spring, TX in October. State rallies are a great time. More info is also available on the forum. Happy camping, AttyVette.

AttyVette

Already sent my $60 dues in to join the club!! I stay in our travel trailer while working in Spring and actually live at the campsite where the Spring, Tx. rally will be! We hope to attend at least some of the rally in October but it is the weekend before our daughter gets married so who knows what we will be doing then!!Thanks for the post about the rally.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
AttyVette, our daughter and her husband have a Trail Runner and they love it. I am sure you will love yours too.