Back Up Camera

lplott

I too am looking for a good wireless backup camera. I am really looking for a wide angle for the back of the Landmark and optional camera for the bed of the truck as I can not see the pin box/hitch connection. When I find one I will post the results here.

Lonnie

jimtoo

Hi Lonnie,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure you will get some opinions soon from some of our members who use the cameras.

Enjoy the forum and your new Landmark.

Jim M

RollingHome

Lonnie, IF/When you ever find a GOOD one let us all know, because you will be the back up camera HERO ! Keep lookin my friend :)

lplott

Well, as most of you know, it is REALLY hard to find a good wireless system for the 5ver. All seem to have some interference, at least from the rear of the 5ver. So I think we will go with a wired system, probably the Color Voyager Tri-View Backup System with Tilt Camera. No crazy about having wires on the outside of the 5ver, but Wanda will feel a lot better about changing lanes with the side and rear cameras. Is anyone using this system? Any feedback is welcome.