Hydraulics slam door warped?

Jimmy

2010 Bighorn 3610RE

We just got our 5th wheeler, we noticed the slam door that houses the slide hydraulics is warped. It is not flush at the top and the top open side sticks out about 1/2 inch further than the bottom. Dealer service folks checked it out and advised nothing could be done about it. I'm just wondering if anyone had the same problem or any suggestions.
Thanks for the help.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Yep, contact HL service and tell them that your getting the "green weinie" from your dealer. Take pix yourself and email them to HL. Have them send you a new door. Make your dealer eat his words and make them install it. BTW, make sure you have your VIN# and selling date handy.

Jimmy

Thanks ! This is just the direction I am going to go with this, I'll let you know the results.

Last edited:

Jimmy

Yep, contact HL service and tell them that your getting the "green weinie" from your dealer. Take pix yourself and email them to HL. Have them send you a new door. Make your dealer eat his words and make them install it. BTW, make sure you have your VIN# and selling date handy.

Bob&Patty, thanks for the advise, dealer has ordered me a new door from the factory.