Where are the 120V AC Outlets?

frankm

Looking into purchasing a new 2010 NT 28BRS and in looking at the pics in both the HL website and various units in dealer lots there are no 120V outlets to be seen any where near the kitchen! Where is the wife going to plug in the coffee maker? :angel:
Thanks for any info you guys can provide!

Frank
Miami, Florida

jimtoo

HI Frank,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I would think that you would have a couple of outlets on the under side of the cabinets above the kitchen counter area. Hopefully some of the North Trail owners will jump in and answer your question.

I am moving the thread to the North Trail area also.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

currituck0209

looking into purchasing a new 2010 nt 28brs and in looking at the pics in both the hl website and various units in dealer lots there are no 120v outlets to be seen any where near the kitchen! Where is the wife going to plug in the coffee maker? :angel:
Thanks for any info you guys can provide!

Frank
miami, florida
hey frank, i have a 2010 28rls, one outlet is in the cabinet all the way to the rear. Outlet under the radio cab. One where the tv goes, & one over the stove.

frankm

Perfect! I knew there had to be some in the kitchen but being under the cabinet explains why I can't see them in the pictures. Thanks!

frank

APT

I have a 2011 28BRS. There is one 110AC outlet in the kitchen on the side of the cabinet for the microwave. It is not a double outlet, though I bet it could be changed. Just don't run both at the same time. You can see it in my pic here:

apt-albums-camping-picture140359-kitchen-sofa-slide.jpg

The rest are double outlets. There is a one outlet under the bottom bunk also seen above. There is one in each night stand in the front bedroom. There is one under the cabinet over the dinette, which is on the end near the bar that would work for a coffee pot. I think one in the bathroom over the sink. And there is another outside the front door that I have used for the coffee pot on a picnic table.

I love this trailer! More than I was expecting. I have a few more pictures in an album. And I have more I can upload or take.

I highly recommend a newer build 2011 model. There were some changes for MY11 and mid MY11 changes that I really wanted, so I ordered it. THe only one from the list below that I wish I had from the 2011 is the half time oven. The other upgrades make it stand out from the competition like the the bike rack and solid surface counter. Mid 2011 they added door struts to hold them open vs. the 90* latches that kept breaking and the slam latch storage doors on the front. Love both of those!

MY11 adds:
MICRO SLIDES AND KING SLIDES
1) STEEL BUMPER with bike Rack
2) NIGHT SHADES
3) DVD PLAYER
4) OVEN AND COVER
5) MICROWAVE
6) ELECTRIC AWNING
7) PROCELIN TOILET
8) 20” TV
9) NEW SLIDE FASCIA
10) NEW GLASS INSERT
11) NEW GRAPHIC PACKAGE
12) HIDDEN HINGES
13) Hanex Solid Surface COUNTER TOPS----HAZELNUT
14) ADD 2 MORE INSIDE SPEAKERS, surround sound

REMOVING FROM BUILD
1) MOLDED BUMBER
2) HALF TIME OVEN
3) CURRENT NT RADIO
4) MANUAL AWNING

I can PM you my pricing. It was RV Wholesalers good as I got a quote from them. After notifying them I was not ordering through them, I was offered another $750 off! You should get a quote from them to compare vs. your local options. Are you lookign at the one @ Peco CAmpers in GA? This one is a 2011 with the latest upgrades. You should be able to get at least another $2k off that advertised price. I got those two options, plus toy lock and maple cabinets, looks like same coffee interior.