Finally fulltiming

HappyKayakers

Actually, we've been fulltiming since April but only started traveling last month (Oct 06). It really feels great to leave the Dilbert job behind. If any of you are passing thru Amarillo between now and the end of April, stop in and say 'Howdy'. I finally got around to making a website for anyone who wants to follow our adventure.

http://home.mpinet.net/~jwilk/default.htm

tdharley

Wow

Cool website

We have also stayed at Ocean Lakes campground for Bikeweek ....excellent

Good Luck Stay warm

Tom of Ypsi

Nice beginning to your web site. Next year (spring) we will be fulltiming also. I can hardly wait but like you we will hang around the Michigan area until mid to late summer, too many obligations. I have lived in Michigan all of my life but I have not seen it all plus we have friends in Canada, 30 minute drive, Wisconsin, the rally in Indiana and a brother that lives in Indiana. My daughter graduates from law school, American University, Washington D.C. this coming May and mothers 80th birthday in July then off we go.

Congratulations and Good Luck on your adventures.

HappyKayakers

HappyKayakers said:
Actually, we've been fulltiming since April but only started traveling last month (Oct 06). It really feels great to leave the Dilbert job behind. If any of you are passing thru Amarillo between now and the end of April, stop in and say 'Howdy'. I finally got around to making a website for anyone who wants to follow our adventure.

http://home.mpinet.net/~jwilk/default.htm

Had to change the website due to technical limitations of that domain. New address is http://home.earthlink.net/~happykayakers/default.htm

Eduardo37

The Grand Patriarch
Tried to sign

Hi there. I tried to sign your guest book but the site wouldn't allow it. Anyway I just wanted to say I bought a 3055RL about a month ago. So far only the checkout run to Bastrop River RV park about 30 miles away. Everything went smoothly.

I'm looking forward to about a six month trip out west next year starting about March. Want to visit the Grand Canyon, B.C., Montana, the Dakotas etc. I'm not quite ready to full time yet, but want to spend a lot more time on the road.

I was in Amarillo earlier this year. Loved Palo Duro. I wouldn't be caught up there in the winter though. but that's me. I'm an absolute wimp when it comes to cold. I'm going to be heading down to Mexico for the winter very soon. I won't be taking the trailer. I can rent a fully furnished bungalow much cheaper than even hookup fees where I go.

Maybe we'll meet somewhere along the trail. Meantime, stay warm and enjoy your new lifestyle.

Ed

HappyKayakers

Eduardo37 said:
Hi there. I tried to sign your guest book but the site wouldn't allow it. Anyway I just wanted to say I bought a 3055RL about a month ago. So far only the checkout run to Bastrop River RV park about 30 miles away. Everything went smoothly.

I'm looking forward to about a six month trip out west next year starting about March. Want to visit the Grand Canyon, B.C., Montana, the Dakotas etc. I'm not quite ready to full time yet, but want to spend a lot more time on the road.

I was in Amarillo earlier this year. Loved Palo Duro. I wouldn't be caught up there in the winter though. but that's me. I'm an absolute wimp when it comes to cold. I'm going to be heading down to Mexico for the winter very soon. I won't be taking the trailer. I can rent a fully furnished bungalow much cheaper than even hookup fees where I go.

Maybe we'll meet somewhere along the trail. Meantime, stay warm and enjoy your new lifestyle.

Ed

Ed,
Thanks for letting me know about the guest book. I'll check it out.

Joe

jpmorgan37

Hi Joe and Suzanne;

I tried to sign in and when I hit the sign tab, I got the following message: "This script may only be called from a web page hosted on the EarthLink Home Farms." So anyway, congratulations on your adventures and enjoy the freedom that comes with being fulltimers.

John