Level Up System

Dave49

Doing it yourself with just a drill? There is no welding to install the system? Interested in this answer. Thanks in advance!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
There is no welding required to install the original Reico-Titan Ground Control system. The mounts for the rear jacks require drilling holes for the mounting bolts. It came with self-tapping bolts, but I preferred to use bolts with nuts. So besides a drill you'll need a socket wrench set and some box wrenches. The front jacks do not required any drilling. The one caveat to this may be any design changes made by Heartland to the front compartment. In mine, the front jacks were easily accessed. All said, it's not that difficult a job for the average DIY'er.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Keep in mind, though, the Ground Control system is electric, not hydraulic. And it is not a one button automatic leveling system, you do have to operate it.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Anyone using the Bigfoot Hydraulic system? How do you like it?

Ivan

Yes. I have the Big Foot auto level system. Had it since 4/28/10 and have had no serious problems. Had to change out the two rear switches which took using a crescent wrench to remove the switch and screwing in the new one provided by Big Foot.

I am extreamly happy with the system and wouldn't change.

Contact me if you would like to discuss it further..

BTW We had ours installed in Flordia...
Roy Trevino
Quadra South East Division
4411 Holden Road
Lakeland, FL 33811
Phone: 800.699.6680
863-619-8617

BC

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Any follow up on this thread?

I am curious what Lippert will offer at the Goshen Rally and what install might cost. Leaning toward Ground Control, based on price... I figure we could install ourselves, since we have installed tank heaters... We are pretty familiar with the underbelly and behind the basement walls.

JimB, any news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbbls59

I contacted Lippert regarding the Level Up system. Told them I would be at the rally and was quoted a price of $4100 to install one. This is supposed to be a special price for Rally attendees.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
$4100 might be correct, but I would not bet on it till the official word comes out.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

DuaneG

I think there are only two authorized installers in N California and they quoted around $6300. I would purchase, but not at that price.

Sent from my cell phone. Please forgive typos and spelling errors.