EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Bath - 10/7/2011 to 10/9/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmagoo

OK... I am delinquent in posting here... We made it the 20 minutes to put the camper in storage... It was a sad affair given the beautiful weather we are having...

We actually made it back to our home ~ 4pm yesterday... all safe and sound.

Loren and Joann, you are truly a dying breed... all that you contributed to this rally was definitely appreciated! Thank you.

Greg and Beth, THANK YOU for a super rally... the organization and coordination of the wine tours and cookout could not have gone any better. We had an amazing time. And the weather you ordered up was as perfect camping weather as I could imagine.

I would also like to thank everyone who attended... without the wonderful group of people that attended (first timer's thru season veterans) an event like this could never be. I truly enjoyed meeting new members and seeing old friends... this was our last outing for the year... but what a way to go out! We'll see you all in the spring...

frano

I forgot to thank an important contributor to this very successful rally--Heartland. Not only do they provide some $$$ support and club structure, but Heartland deserves credit and thanks for creating/maintaining this forum so us Heartland owners can communicate and enjoy these rallies. Thank you Heartland for not forgetting us owners.

wehavefun

I am late as well with the re cap but is is just a broken record, GREAT RALLY ! Our very first but not our last, well planned, well played and lots of fun!

Even our daughters enjoyed, when they were there. Greg and Beth you did an awesome job ! Give each other a well deserved pat on the back!

Thanks for the fun, laughter and memories.

Lisa and Brian Crane

freckles-girl

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
I know...Greg says that know one will know who I am since I never post under my own sign on...so here we go:

WOW, did we have fun or did we have fun?? (I LOVE cosmos...Thanks Jimmy Cosmo Reyes--JC for short). It was great seeing old friends and making many lots of new ones. We had a great time. Thanks to all our little helpers, you made this rally very smooth for us. A special thanks to Loren and Joanne Smith, without you guys a majority of this rally would have never happened. Hope everyone has a (short--no snow--not cold) winter. See you in the spring. You guys are the best. Rally HO!!!!!

Don't forget to save the dates: June 15-16, 2012 for the next NYS Rally at the Lake George RV resort. Be on the look out in the next few days, a new rally page will be going up. Be ready for another fun and exciting rally.

jbeletti

I forgot to thank an important contributor to this very successful rally--Heartland. Not only do they provide some $$$ support and club structure, but Heartland deserves credit and thanks for creating/maintaining this forum so us Heartland owners can communicate and enjoy these rallies. Thank you Heartland for not forgetting us owners.

Thank you Carol and Fran.

dklaw

We too arrived home Tuesday night safe & sound (suppose to stay until Wednesday, but was forecast to rain so decided to come home early). We left the rally Sunday pm (tired but really had a great time) & went to Ives Run Recreational area in Tioga, PA (hour away). Beautiful long weekend we had & glad everyone ordered it! Thanks to all who came to the rally & made it a special one. I'm sure all the first timers must have thought how are we ever going to top that one. Thanks to Greg & Beth for all the hard work they put into running everything smoothly. Loren & Joanne, a big thank you for their donation of buses & drivers (& wood), which we couldn't have pulled it off without. And again a big thank you to Heartland for all their support to make these rallies possible. We also put our camper on its pad for the winter (not covered yet, but soon). Really looking forward to the June 2012 rally in Lake George & have started planning around that. Hope to see everyone again next year. Don & Karen

moose53

A special thanks to Greg and Beth for what they do so well, also to Loren and Joanne. Hope everyone has a safe winter, see you in the spring!

Harvey and Jan Eaton

Freckles

What a difference in weather from last weekend !! last weekend 80degs not a cloud in the sky . Today 46degs rain and wind WSW at 13mph gusting to 27mph ......burrrrrrrrrrr. Happy that it worked out for the best :eek:

Last edited:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
What a difference in weather from last weekend !! last weekend 80degs not a cloud in the sky . Today 46degs rain and wind WSW at 13mph gusting to 27mph ......burrrrrrrrrrr. Happy that it worked out for the best :eek:
Wow with that big a font it seems like you are yelling. Hurts my ears.:)

Freckles

Jim, Sorry guess I was just excited we had such nice weather the weekend for our rally !! The weekend before and after was rain and cold !!:)

Freckles

Jim, He's not yelling, he's freezing!!!!! Is the Sundance winterized captain???

Sad weekend had to winterize the Sundance !!! But we had a great camping season went to the NJ rally,PA rally,National rally,DE rally,Got flooded out of the MD rally and Hershey show :(, finished it off with the NY rally ....and many trips in between. come on spring !!!!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Ok, Ok not yelling. Just appeared that way, kind of like using all caps. DW just learned using all caps meant yelling. She found out when our daughter asked her why she was yelling. Take care.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Sad weekend had to winterize the Sundance !!! But we had a great camping season went to the NJ rally,PA rally,National rally,DE rally,Got flooded out of the MD rally and Hershey show :(, finished it off with the NY rally ....and many trips in between. come on spring !!!!

No Wintererization in my near future. I'm currently living in my RV because of the remodel work I am doing in my house! The Floor guys come tomorrow and refinish all of my floors. I can move back into my house on the 22nd ... my Cyclone has everything I could want - except for TV reception!

I really had a great time and I am really looking forward to June 15th in Lake G.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.