New Moderator - Dave Hromek (cookie) - 2010-August

jbeletti

Hey forum members,

We have a new deputy on the job. This month, Dave Yocum (davebennington) passed back his Moderator role to focus solely on his Eastern Region Director of the Heartland Owners Club role.

As such, enter, new-guy :) I had a short list of nominees that I keep and from that, I recruited Dave Hromek (cookie).

Dave is a long-time Heartland Bighorn owners and he and Mary just upgraded to a 2011 Bighorn - woohoo!

I know Dave and Mary pretty well and know that Dave will do a great job, stepping into Dave Yocum's role.

Thank you Dave Yocum for your years of service and Heartland Owners Forum users, please join me in embracing and welcoming Dave Hromek (cookie) to the ranks of Moderator.

Jim
Admin (the Sheriff too I guess - not much rule breaking going on around here though)

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Dave Yocum, farewell and enjoy your new found freedom. ;-) Keep that East Coast Region humming along.

Dave Hromek, Welcome to the group. I already PM'd you so it's all been said. HAVE FUN!!!!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Dave Yocum, I hope Jim B. is taking care of your retirement money from being a moderator. Dave Hromek, welcome to moderation. I'm sure you'll do well.

jimtoo

Dave H, welcome aboard, I know you will do a good job.

Dave Y, thanks for all the work you did.

jnbhobe

Dave Yocum, Thanks for all you have done as a moderator, Hope you get a little more time for yourself.

jnbhobe

OhOh now we got a new deputy to watch out for. The sheriff's department has a new gunslinger. Now we will have to watch our P's and Q's. Congratulations Dave.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Congratulations Dave H. I always heard the pay was good as moderator.
Thanks Dave Y. for all you have done to help make the forum as good as it is.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Congratulations Dave for the promotion to "super" moderator. Thanks to ALL our moderators for a job well done and to help make this the best forum for us all.

P.S Dave .......Jon and I wish to apologize for all the bad things we have done to you in the past. We know you will look past these slight indiscretions , we promise to try and be good.......Kenny

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Well Dave, now that you have joined the otherside. Congradulations. Just remember that I always stuck up for you even when Kenny was bashing you. As far as "BIG JON", your on your own there. Sic Mary on him. I would not believe for a minute that Kenny and Jon will change any. It's all a smoke screen. BTW, remember there is always Karma.

Thanks to Dave Y. for all his hard work.

Your Pal forever Bob

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Hey Dave this means you get your name in color now!!!!! Congrats to you Boy am I glad I've always been nice to you!! We know you will do a great job.

loafer

Dave
Keeping those bad guys in place will be hard. Ken,Jon, and Bob (no last Names mentioned ) .Congrats Dave now you get to wear the gold star (badge) and have real bullets instead of blanks LOL. Dave Y thx for a great job and we wish you well.Dave moderators dont get mad they get even.Glad we got to know you and Mary this year
We know you will do a great job Jim B,s job may be in jeapordy now .Dont deputies get sherrifs jobs after awhile.
all the best from the west coast of Canada
Bill

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Congratulations on the new moderator and thanks to our "old" one. Both will and have done a bangup job.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Dave, on second thought. We as posters should be thrilled for you. You are such a "super guy". It's only appropriate to have everybody sing a chorus or two of " I shot the sherriff...but did not shoot the deputy." LUV YA Bob

jimtoo

Dave, on second thought. We as posters should be thrilled for you. You are such a "super guy". It's only appropriate to have everybody sing a chorus or two of " I shot the sherriff...but did not shoot the deputy." LUV YA Bob

You guys are making me ,,,,,uhhh,,,sick with all this KISS,,,KISS UP stuff.....I was not welcomed this way.... so ....beware...you have been warned...:D
Geezzzz....:D

Jim M

P.S..... I love everyone of you guys and gals... you make my day.....

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
You guys are making me ,,,,,uhhh,,,sick with all this KISS,,,KISS UP stuff.....I was not welcomed this way.... so ....beware...you have been warned...:D
Geezzzz....:D

Jim M

P.S..... I love everyone of you guys and gals... you make my day.....

We still love you Jim