Am I welcome here? I work at a dealership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjt2000

How come i havent recieved a welcome note from Jimtoo or others?
I feel like an outcast.
Im really a nice, helpfull guy if you give me a chance.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Re: Am i welcome?

Since you said you where nice....WELCOME to the forum. Looking forward to all your helpful replies and hope you will enjoy all the fine folks here.......Kenny

ssjt2000

Thanks Kenny! I love reading peoples praises...and hope to help with some trouble spots. I sell Heartland products, so i hope Jim forgives me for being a little sneaky in the beginning. Might as well be honest, and upfront and I thank you all for the welcome...

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired

I welcome you as well. Weather here has been a 10 and I know many rallies have been taking place and people are getting on here quickly to do research or what not.. nothing implied in our lack of response.

Welcome and we look forward to your imput here..

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

Welcome from the Great State of Texas, ssjt2000. JimM is probably busy moderating something. You have to understand that Jim B keeps him up all night to monitor the forum, so he's probably sleeping in today. Anyway, enjoy the forum and the friends here.

jimtoo

Hi ssjt2000,

Yes Joe, Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You are most welcome here since I know who you are and what you do. We can always use the expertise of someone that is closely related to the industry. I am sorry I had to delete the post, but forum rules just do not allow any reference to law suits. Since you are in the Heartland selling business you should be contacting your Heartland Area Rep and discuss that turning issue with him and the factory, not on the forum.

Again, I apologize for having to delete the post, but rules are rules and we (moderators) are here to enforce them. We apply them across the board, so no one is exempt.

So jump in and help us Heartland Owners help other Heartland Owners and family members.

Jim M

branson4020

Icantre Member

I concur with the "Now go home". Seems like you displayed an attitude, but maybe its just bad vibes on my part. Welcome and we look forward to your help.

OMG. No,no,no,no,no. It was a joke. You have to be from Oregon to understand the history. Google Tom McCall.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador

Welcome from...where the heck are we?....Oh yeah, PA at the moment...this fulltiming life is confusing...LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.