EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, West Creek - 5/20/2011 to 5/22/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWinklers

we just looked at the pictures ! awesome! Rob said.. Don, there's a picture of our trailer... I asked when did she take that? Sunday 8:24 ooohh we were still sleeping. wow sneaky...lol love the pictures though!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
we just looked at the pictures ! awesome! Rob said.. Don, there's a picture of our trailer... I asked when did she take that? Sunday 8:24 ooohh we were still sleeping. wow sneaky...lol love the pictures though!

So now you know what happens at a rally when you sleep past 0dark:30! Actually, I like the Volleyball pics of Rob with the broken chair the best! You are both very good sports and we enjoyed having you with us. Hope your first rally was one that will keep you coming back!

Stay in touch and we'll get together soon.

TheWinklers

We will definitely be back if ya'll can handle my monkey.. I loved all the pictures.. and couldn't wait to tell our daughter about the chair when we got home she too thought it was hysterical! That stinking chair is still in the van he wants it rebuilt!!! Still trying to figure another one into our schedule..the one in I think MD in August may be a possibility.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We will definitely be back if ya'll can handle my monkey.. I loved all the pictures.. and couldn't wait to tell our daughter about the chair when we got home she too thought it was hysterical! That stinking chair is still in the van he wants it rebuilt!!! Still trying to figure another one into our schedule..the one in I think MD in August may be a possibility.

Your "monkey" was just fine! Kids will be kids and it was great having kids as a part of our rally. Hope you can work in another rally soon and tell Rob "Father's Day is coming"! Maybe he'll get a chair that can hold up to the rally stress!

TheWinklers

Ok, I had to tell you... Rob gave the dang chair to his Mom and asked her to fix it. Since she has an industrial sewing machine! I mean really? it's a chair!

Status
Not open for further replies.