EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, West Creek - 5/20/2011 to 5/22/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I am calling Sea Pirate Campground today to confirm those who are registered so far. They are sometimes hard to connect with becuase of their winter hours. I see some folks have posted that they are coming but have not made a registration post. If you have registered with Sea Pirate please post that you have done so. This way I can keep our records straight! Hopefully, I will be able to update the attendees list later today.

porthole

Retired
Dick - What day are you leaving VA for NJ?
I'm still arranging vacation days and have not booked VA yet, but if we do and it works out I'm game for another Bay Bridge Ferry ride.

Can you manage a night without any hookups? Depending on the length of travel (hours) you are comfortable with, the Cape Henolopen State park is 5 minutes from the Ferry.

They have water only hookups. But if not crowded (probably won't be that time of year) an extension cord to the Cyclone could be in order for enough power to get by.

Actually if you could do it, the area in and around Lewes is a nice place to visit.

Lewes prides themselves in being the "The First Town in the First State!"

dieselsweetheart

Jim's sister lives in Lewes. They camp at Henlopen every year at the end of the season. Nice area and yes the ferry is right there...

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Just got off the phone with Sea Pirate and have updated the attendees list here. Thanks to all who have signed up!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Deb, I take it we are to donate a new toy...and unwrapped I guess. I'm just asking for others who may have the same question.

Yes, you are right Cheryl. Toy donations to Toy Run Foundation should be a new unwrapped toy. They were really busy (as you can imagine) over the holidays. My hat's off to them for the work they do. Nothing is more important to me than touching the heart of a child! Through this event we hope to touch the hearts of many.

ringhanger

Deb,
We have our reservation completed for the NJ Rally. We will be in site 525. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Bob & Diane Frith from MD

jbeletti

Wish I could make the rally Deb, but alas, I just can't get to them all. I LOVED the first NJ rally and I am sure the second one will be just as fun.

Rally Ho NJ!

Jim

hillsonwheels

What did Jim call you? :eek: I'll not venture into that hornet's nest on the forum!

A lot of you have responded to my routing question and as I've said I thank you. I still don't know for sure which way we'll go. We'll be leaving VA on monday. How far in advance does one have to make ferry reservations?

Have very little knowledge about how to copy/paste anything unless it's made, or gonna be made, outta wood. :confused: So, have had no success dropping order for t-shirts. I'm gonna need some help in that regard.

Dick

Jim & Harriet

hope all the snow is gone from New Jersey by the time
we have this rally!
stay safe and warm until then all of you Northerners...:angel:

jbeletti

hope all the snow is gone from New Jersey by the time
we have this rally! Stay safe and warm until then all of you Northerners...:angel:

Yeah - been thinking the same thing myself as I watch the news this morning. Hope John is keeping warm and safe out there plowing snow, Deb.

Jim

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
My Facebook Status...

At what point did they move Jersey to Alaska and why wasn't I offered a stay back option?

John is fine, tired but fine.. school was 2 hour delayed and I'm working hard at my desk at the moment! Sush! Don't tell!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
What did Jim call you? :eek: I'll not venture into that hornet's nest on the forum!

A lot of you have responded to my routing question and as I've said I thank you. I still don't know for sure which way we'll go. We'll be leaving VA on monday. How far in advance does one have to make ferry reservations?

Have very little knowledge about how to copy/paste anything unless it's made, or gonna be made, outta wood. :confused: So, have had no success dropping order for t-shirts. I'm gonna need some help in that regard.

Dick

It ok Dick, I'll get you set up just email the sizes to me at NJHeartlandOwners@hotmail.com See how easy that was!

dieselsweetheart

Dick, not much advance notice for the reservation for the ferry. A week or two will do. We are also gonna take the ferry back over to Lewes. Just the one way. Headed to Chincoteague the following w/e for the holiday... $80 I think was the cost one way...you can reserve online.

MandJ

Deb and John,
John and I signed up for the NJ Rally yesterday. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Marie

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Deb and John,
John and I signed up for the NJ Rally yesterday. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Marie

Wow very cool and can't wait to see you guys! Did they give you a site #? If they did will you post it so I can keep track? We are going to have a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.