3300 RLB Design

djs523

The only design changes I would like to see is the addition of a door to the master BR in lieu of a folding curtain.

It would also help to have the cable connection and/or speakers over by the basement storage location. I would much prefer to hardmount the TV in storage than to have to pick it up and place it on a table.

LongIslandTodd

2003 Chevy 2500HD Duramax
Our 3100ES has a cable jack outside compartment door under awning and I mounted a 17 inch flat screen on a swing arm in the compartment. It works out great.

Tuke

Before buying our 3300 RLB we looked at a Wildcat that had a rear bedroom loft, the kitchen in it was laid out better in the Wildcat with the refrigerator next to the entry door that allowed the counter to wrap around the wall were the doorway is to the loft giving you more counter space. My only complaint is lack of counter top space in the 3300 RLB.

brsax

We also experience the lack of counter space on our 3300 RLB. Often when we camp family members like to pop in. For that reason we love having the rear bedroom and loft. Usually the loft is used for storage however.
We find the den area to be uncomfortable when watching TV. The dinette is too uncomfortable to sit on for an extended period of time. We added a hassock for the sofa that has helped some. If we would not loose the table space and storage we would love to have an option of having confortable chairs where the dinette is and perhaps another solution for the table.

Stinger381

I have a big family and when I say that I don't mean numbers. There are just 4 of us and the doberman but my kids are now 22 & 17. One in college and the other in High School and both are about 6 and a half feet tall. Dad is tall too, but Dad gets the big bed up front so that isn't the problem. I realize that I won't have the boys wanting to go camping much longer and that's fine but for the time being I want them both to be comfortable sleeping. The 3300RLB is great for my family because one boy can sleep on the couch bed in back while the other crawls up in the loft bed. They actually fight over who gets the loft bed. We love the sleeping options we have. I have had 10 people in it before and we were all comfortable at night. Two adults on the rear couch bed, two adults in the front queen bed, two kids on the living room couch bed, 2 kids in the loft, and 2 on the dinette. Pretty tight but hey we're al family and it's actually a lot of fun.

We out grew the Bunkhouse we had earlier because the boys got so tall they couldn't fit in the beds anymore. We also like the rear bedroom option as we put a 27 inch tv on the wall and the boys turn it into their game room and bring the playstation on campouts and I can still watch tv in the living room.

Another nice feature is the rear entertainment center. Some campers we looked at did not have a cabinet suitable to place the Dish Receiver. While I can't place it in the living room Entertainment Center, I could easily put it in the rear one and route my dual receiver box to control both tv's, even the one in the bedroom too.;)