EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NV, Sparks Nevada - 7/1/2011 to 7/4/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
I know that people have been asking about site assignment when the sign up at the park and Deborah will be assigning your site #. She is doing this when she knows everybodys requirements, Dogs, Handycaped, Length of rig, and so on.
I will start to list the people that have signed up tomarow.

gmc

Reitired - California-Central Chapter Leaders
love to come john but we will be hosting our campground at that time. I have played golf up there and there are some nice courses in the area

Kevin and Henny White

Past California-Central Chapter Leaders
Ok John Where is our name I was one of the first to say count us in. just saw the newletter that said to call park so that I will. Hey what is the story about the dogs?

randgwarn

Gail and I will be there. I just made reservations to arrive July 1 and depart July 6. We will be leaving another rally in Bodega Bay on July 1 and plan to arrive in sunny Sparks mid to late afternoon if the traffic permits.

Ray and Gail Warness
3055 Bighorn 2010
Sacramento, CA

djlogan

Never been to a rally. We live within 30 miles of Sparks. Should we just be walk ons, or would you recommend getting a campsite to get the full experience? What activities and lectures are planned? Any vendors of equipment attending?

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Those are all good questions.

In my opinion I would get a site just to be part of the whole group for all of the off time socializing. People spend a lot of time traveling from site to site meeting new people and comparing camping stories. That's a big part of the fun. Some people go to bed early and some stay up until all hours visiting, eating, drinking various beverages, etc. It all depends on what you want to do.

As far as what is actually going to happen at the rally, we are all waiting for our fearless leader to give us that info. Right now, we know just what is in the post at the top and nothing more, so I can't help there.

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
So how many people are we up to for this Regional Rally? Do you have any updates for us John?
Kristy

Gaffer

We will be arriving on Wednesday the 29th and leaving on the 5th. Coming back in August for Hot August Nights (staying at the Peppermill). I wonder what out current headcount for the rally is.

jdawson

Hi Mark and Kristy

Sorry that I havent been able to answer your message to us untill now but have been very busy getting our house ready for sale and keeping it looking the way we want for the open houses. I believe that we have about 12 rigs and 3 vendors that will be there so far. I will be going to Sparks the end of March or the first of April to find information on caterers and look over the clubhouse for our dinners and meetings. I will be posting info on a later date.

jdawson

Hi dj Logan
I would always recomend that you attend a rally because of all the friends that you will make and all of the social events that will be going on during the rally. You said that this is your first rally and you wanted to know what is being planned. We are going to have a potluck on Saturday, catered dinner on Sunday and a meet and greet on Friday so we can all meet our new and old freinds. There will be some vendors and seminars to attend. Hope to see you there.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hi,

Wow, 12 rigs isn't very many for this type of rally. Hopefully more people hear about it and decide to come. i invited all of the Oregon people, but maybe I need to send a reminder. Maybe other chapter leaders can do that too, or John could send out a group invite/reminder using the member manager? There is a lot going on this summer with rallies and campouts, but the Regional should be fun with the fireworks and all of the activities Reno/Sparks has to offer.

jdawson

Kristy

I plan on sending all of our members an e- mail this week or next to remind everyone of all the upcomming rallies and campouts.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
That's a good idea John. There are a lot of events this year and they are coming fast and furious starting very soon now.
Kristy

Kevin and Henny White

Hey John and Lori how is everything going? Have you got an udated list yet looking foward to seeing u guys. If u need me to check on anything on this end let me know I am not far from Reno.

donfallin

We are new members. We saw the notice of the Sparks Rally and made reservations with the RV Park. Do you need to know anything from us. Please let me know. Thank you. Don and Mary Fallin

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
We are new members. We saw the notice of the Sparks Rally and made reservations with the RV Park. Do you need to know anything from us. Please let me know. Thank you. Don and Mary Fallin

Don, Welcome to the Heartland family. I am hoping that you will become the
Rallyholics that Santha & I have become.

flamingknitter

John - Just made my reservations - coming in on the 30th and leaving on the 5th. Looking forward to seeing everyone and attending my first ever regional rally!!

Kevin and Henny White

Hey John and Lori,
hope all is well . Well my brother in law did it they bought an elkridge. so happy for them I know they will be happy to join the heartland family. You will meet them at the rally what is up with that have not heard in a while. do we have a list of attendees yet.what about an agenda?

Status
Not open for further replies.