Leaky Slide

Ok, I know this is not exactly about the frame, but I couldn't find a more specific forum for this question.

We have a 2010 29RKSA ElkRidge fiver. This is a photo of the top of the livingroom slide:

Top of Slide 2010-09-26.jpg

The bedroom slide looks the same, only not quite as bad. It has been raining heavily here on the BC coast, and we've got a leak in the big slide (probably not yet in the small slide, although it's harder to tell). No idea why the tape up there has started coming up; we've been in both dry and wet climates with the trailer, hot and cooler weather.

Our plan is to replace the sealing tape with EternaBond tape. Any recommendations or comments? Anyone have experience with this product, and how well it works and wears?

TIA,

-- Nicole

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Eternabond works quite well! In fact, it will be difficult to remove. I haven't seen it not adhere like shown in your photo! Must have been put down on some dirt or grease? Replace it with Eternabond and I don't think you will be sorry. I even put a bead of Dicor along both edges of the tape...overkill but I felt better!