Washington State

jbeletti

A club member can nominate themselves for the chapter leader position. Their nomination will be reviewed. If approved, the club president will speak to them about expectations. Would love to see more chapters develop in states and provinces where none exist yet :)

jimtoo

Jim B beat me to it....:D As he cast out the bait,,,,and slowly ,,,, reels it in.... just waiting,,, waiting....... he knows there is someone out there... he has already had a nibble....just waiting..for the bite....:D :D Won't be long now... I got that feeling....:D

Jim M

Last edited:

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I just did a quick search and found that WA has almost as many forum members as OR. You guys should develop a chapter so you can get rallies going and give some of us an excuse to have to go north. lol

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
:D Jimtoo...Sounds like a fish story!

Well, let me know if someone shows interest. If nothing pans out, I could offer some help in that direction. It would be nice to see if we can generate some interest here in Washington. I see so few Heartlands currently but no doubt that will change! The DW wife and I think it would be fun to join other Heartland owners on occasion. We have some great camping areas in Washington!

Have a great week!

Crumgater

Sign us up - to join the WA chapter that is... not looking to be a leader - can I nominate SJH for that?
;)

BTW - we're in Kirkland, WA.

loafer

A rally in Washington state would be good.
Fish on oh southern friends in Washington state
Bill

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
I think the DW and I are up to doing the Washington Chapter as long as everyone is patient while we learn the ropes! This is one way we can use the Big Country more often and generate some new RVing friends! We have basically been “solo” campers but enjoy the company of those we have met along the way and look forward to those occasions.

Crumgator…thanks for the vote of confidence but if someone with experience wants the job, that would be great with us! We would just like to have a Washington Chapter and something to look forward to each camping season.

Guess I better join the club!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Its Official! Welcome WA Chapter!
We look forward to coming up to visit you.
Kristy