Slide out stopping

1231ChaseB

Anybody out there got any idea's why, when i'm either bringing the slide out in or out it stop's working for a few second's and then will continue on which ever way it's going ??
I let off the button for approximately 10 second's and it's alright !
chaseb

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Chaseb, there are some circuit breakers behind the circuit connectors were the wires from the battery and other systems are connected in the front storage bay The breakers for the slides are weak. This happened with the breakers on our Big Horn. They are easy to change and not a big deal. If you are not sure on the location check with you dealer or give Heartland service a call. They will be happy to help you, 1-877-262-8032. Good luck.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
What condition/state of charge are your batteries? Low battery charge will cause this. If you are still connected to the TV does it still do it?

truknutt

Committed Member
Mine does that also; they work via current/heat. That's why when you wait a while it will work again. The Heartland repair crew gave me a replacement breaker when we were at the 2009 Goshen Rally. I've been to lazy to change it but it works out for me..when the main slide stops I take that time to do a final check for any items that have the potential to create damage when the slide does fully close.

noobee

I had thought that my problem was a weak breaker... after much testing by my 'guru buddy' it was a power wire connection....... all is okay now.

Eh!