Happy birthday Jim

arisce

I think I got this in in time. Access is slow.
Happy Birthday Jim. Wow the big 50. How does it feel? Any great gifts? I want to thank you for this forum. One of the reasons I bought a Heartland. Karen and I wish you all the best. Beaucoup de santé. Take care and hope to see you soon.

jimtoo

Yes,,, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM...!!!! Now you can be official member of AARP. Welcome aboard.

Jim and Bette M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Happy Birthday Jim!!! The big Five O, is really no biggie. You just keep on truckin buddy.

That said, hair really starts growing where it's never grown before. And it doesn't stop!!! I was actually considering starting a comb over from one of my ears.:D

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Happy Birthday from WA State...ah, you're just a kid! Best Wishes!

loafer

Hey Jim
Happy birthday the big 5 "O" eh. Seems that once you reach 50 they go allot faster after that so enjoy the moment.
Keep on Kamping and truckin along this great country we live in.
All the best and many more to come
Bill and Maureen S

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Happy Birthday Jim. Now you can tell everyone that you're a half a century old and watch their expression. Takes a few minutes for it to sink in (haha).

jbeletti

Thanks everyone. Yes, a half century old! It was on Sunday, 10-10-10. So that was cool. Posted my weekend exploit on Facebook for those that may follow me there (link in sig).

Thanks again and happy camping.

Jim
Officially Old

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Officially Old is ok - It's Officially Elder that I worry about! Anyone can get an AARP Card but it takes someone special to walk past the hair dye at the drug store!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Officially Old is ok - It's Officially Elder that I worry about! Anyone can get an AARP Card but it takes someone special to walk past the hair dye at the drug store!

UHHHMM, Not only do I have an AARP card (asscociate member. I really am not old enough yet :D) but I have no problem walking past the hair dye aisle at the drug store.. I dont need hair dye...:D