EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Williamsburg - 5/13/2011 to 5/15/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim-n-Leslie

Leslie and I will be attending. We have site 30 reserved. We will arrive and set up on Thursday, 12 May and depart on Sunday, 15 May. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!
Jim

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Gus,

I'm not sure what site we are on, but Carol and I will be there. We'll be arriving on Wednesday. Looking forward to another great weekend.

Keith

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
GUS: I know that, unless we are out of town for some reason, we will be there.

What kind of a lame excuse is that Pete??

Just say "Deb and I will be there!!" and let it go at that. No reason for you to be out of town that particular weekend. Besides, Larry the Cable Guy and Sam will be there so it wouldn't be a Virginia get-together without you and Deb. If I've only got Larry to pick on, it won't be half as much fun as if I have both you and Larry.:cool::cool:

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
What kind of a lame excuse is that Pete??

Just say "Deb and I will be there!!" and let it go at that. No reason for you to be out of town that particular weekend. Besides, Larry the Cable Guy and Sam will be there so it wouldn't be a Virginia get-together without you and Deb. If I've only got Larry to pick on, it won't be half as much fun as if I have both you and Larry.:cool::cool:

I can really feel the love here :D

andy

cindy an I are planning on arriving the 12th an leaving on the 16th .Will be glad to see everbody . Hope for decent weather an everbodys well

Gus

The burnham's sign up this afternoon, arriving 5/12/11 and leaving on 5/17/11.

Roger

Last edited by a moderator:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Looks like we're almost 1/2 way to filling our allotted sites for the rally. If we get to 25 soon enough, maybe I can wrangle a few more sites out of the campground.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
OK Gus, on a roll here. We will arrive 5/12 and plan to stay through Sunday. We made add an additional day, but the reservations are made.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I just updated the attendee list and added site numbers. Still afew sites remaining (but not many).

Hudson

Hudson will be there...

Well since I've gone on a much needed diet, I've canceled my trip to a wonderful *brewery* in San Diego and instead we are going to stay "home" this Spring. So we are all signed up for the Williamsburg rally. I don't remember what site we're on, when we're coming, or when we're leaving but it's written down somewhere and I'll post it when I find it again. I do remember it is a back in ... whee!

For those of you who haven't been around me when I'm not drinking beer (nor any other alcohol, nor even smoking any cigars ... #@$#@^ing diet) you'll discover that I either talk a lot more or a lot less depending upon the sunshine (I guess). Fortunately Deb has asked me to lead the excursion to Busch Gardens where I know better than to have my mouth open (bugs aren't on my diet so I intend not to swallow any while riding on the front row of Griffon et al).

So anyone who won't be at Cherokee, I guess we will see you in Williamsburg!!

Status
Not open for further replies.