EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, ELKO - 3/4/2011 to 3/6/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Kerry, You need to contact Lisa at the campground and make your reservations.
I am glad the boss said it was okay. Let me know that you made reservations.

Randy

jnclevel, I will add you to the list. Glad to have You, Mary, and Koda attend.
Santha and I are looking forward to it. Randy
P.S. Post a reply with your first name please.

Randy

Marv, I will add you and karen to the list. It will be good to see you and Karen again.
Are you and Karen going to be around the Norcross area before the Rally.
Let me know and we will get together. Randy

SmokeyBare

Randy,

We will be in the Norcross area for Christmas week. We'll spend the Christmas time with our Grandkids, Daughter & Son-N-Law. From there we head to Canyon Lake RV Park in Mission Texas for January & February, coming back in time for the Rally in Elko Georgia.

I could be in at Elko earlier if there is any help needed to get things ready for the Rally. We'll be parked at Jones RV Park, off I-85 (Indian Trail Exit) around the 18 of December... good Lord willing. :) Want to do lunch? :) Karen & I would enjoy the chance too.

Randy

Marv, lets try to meet for lunch or dinner that week. Santha is trying to arrange a time. Randy

Randy

Marv, I received your contact info. Santha is thinking about the 22nd for possibly a lunch. Randy

SmokeyBare

Randy,

Karen and I look forward to the Lunch with you both. If you won't mind, I'll ask you to select the location. As many times as we visit the area we still don't have a good handle on all the Restaurants. There's so many !! See you & Santha on the 22 !!

Thank You, Marv

Randy

Kerry, I have added you and Chantell to the list. Looking forward to meeting you and Chantell. Randy

Randy

Dave, We plan on arriving on the third also. Santha and I plan on having lunch with Marv and Karen next week.
They also plan on being there early. It would be nice for all of the early arrival folks to schedule something. Randy

Randy

Jim and Dave, I just checked with Santha and she said we were arriving late on the 2nd.
We will leave Atlanta about 2:30 on Wednesday. Jim, will add your name to the list.
Randy

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hi Randy, just made our reservations at Twin Oaks:). We will arrive Thursday 3/3. So looking forward to joining the Georgia clan, our Heartland family continues to grow.

Randy

Eric, I appreciate that you and Dorothy are joining us at the first Georgia rally.
We are looking forward to meeting you Dorothy. I will add you and Dorothy
to the list. Randy

SmokeyBare

Randy & Santha,

Karen and I enjoyed our visit with You both today. Thanks very much. Lunch was very good and the company was even better !! So nice to catch up since the Nashville Rally.

We look forward to the Georgia Chapter Rally at the Twin Oaks RV Park in Elko GA. March 4-6, 2011. It will be a FUN weekend with you and all of our Heartland Family that can make it there. It will be a great time to Kick Start of another year of camping, what better way to find some relief from the winter time blues or cabin fever that hits us all about that time of year. Karen & I plan on being there around the March 2 or 3, we'll be leaving from Mission Texas.

Time for those who are thinking about going to Georgia Chapter's first Rally of Heartland Owners make the call and mark your calendar.

When: 3/4/2011 to 3/6/2011

Where: Twin Oaks RV Park, 305 HIGHWAY 26 EAST, ELKO, GA 31025

http://www.twinoaksrvpark.com/

Phone: LISA @ 478-987-9361

Randy

Marv, Just got home. Santha and I had a great time at lunch today. Yes, I did have to
go back to work. We are so looking forward to seeing you and Karen At Elko in March.
Give the family a hug for us and keep us posted. Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.