EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, ELKO - 3/4/2011 to 3/6/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATLJOHN

Randy
We have made our booking today for Mar 4-6. This will be our first Heatland rally. We are looking forward to meeting other Heatland product owners.

See you all there.

John and Judy

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
John, You and Judy are going to meet some very nice people. If you go to one Heartland Rally you are hooked.
You and Judy might as well register for the Eastern Regional Rally in Cherokee for April. Will add you and Judy
to the list. Can't wait to meet you and Judy. Randy

SmokeyBare

With all the Cold Weather were having, are you getting Cabin Fever yet??!?!

Maybe a diversion from olé' man Winter's Cold, Ice & Snow is just whats needed.

Making plans for the 2011 Camping season is a great way to distract us from Cabin Fever.

There's just 50 Days left until the Georgia Chapter of Heartland Owners Rally at Twin Oaks RV Park, Elko Georgia.

Write it on the calendar and make a call to Twin Oaks RV Park - (478)-987-9361 so Lisa will know your coming.

Then post here so Randy gets your name on the list.

Marv

Randy

Marv, I am pretty sure that I saw you and Karen escaping the Atlanta area heading south the monday after
Xmas. I was heading north on the connector and saw a Bighorn and 3500 Chevrolet going south and the driver
sure resembled you. I thought about calling you on your cell, But not a good idea in Atl traffic.
Are you in Texas or did you and Karen end up in Arizona already? The cabin fever is running strong.
Can"t wait to see you and karen again and the new members that have signed up for the georgia rally.
Randy

Gizzy

Just finished making reservations with Twin Oaks. This will be the first rally for Lily and me. We are looking forward it. We plan to get there Thursday PM.

Randy

Jerry & Lily, I am glad that you made the decision to join us. We will have a good time.
Looking forward to meeting you. Hoping to have a few more from Alabama join us.
Randy

Randy

I just received a pm from Bill & Sue out of Savannah and they plan on attending.
We are going to have fun. Randy

GETnBYE

Really wish we could make it, but Wayne has to work. I am trying to talk him into trading the days with someone so that we can meet some Ga neighbors and also meet some fellow Alabama Heartlanders. Have fun without us. Boo
Nita

Randy

Anita, You need to let Wayne know who the boss is. Santha taught me years ago
I wish that the two of you could join us. Randy

Randy

I received a pm from Gator that he and his better half Sandra will attend the Rally.
Looking forward to the Rally and meeting new freinds. Randy

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Randy;

Did you get my confirmation on being at your rally. Bonnie and I are going to be there, Friday. See you soon.

Randy

Randy;

Did you get my confirmation on being at your rally. Bonnie and I are going to be there, Friday. See you soon.

I have know. Will see you and Bonnie on Friday. Can,t wait to see the truck. You have been added
to the list. Glad to see the Florida rally is filling up. Randy

jbeletti

Just got off the phone with Lisa. Made my reservation. I am arriving Thu, 3-Mar and leaving Mon, 7-Mar (4 nights). I was placed in site 1.

See y'all there!

Jim

Randy

Larry and Samantha, Great to see you two again

Jim, I am not going to tell the poodles you are coming. Randy

hillsonwheels

Well........just couldn't stand the pressure! We'll be arriving on 3 MAR. As van Opstal sez........this rally stuff can be addictive!

Dick

Randy

Dick & Reta, Santha and I are tickled that you are going to join us.
Glad to see you two again. Will add you to the list. Randy

billnsue

Randy, I wonder if you have a count on the number of rigs that will be at the rally?
Looks to be a great turnout from all the posts!

jbeletti

Bill and Sue,

There are 15 rigs attending. They are all listed in post number 1 of this thread. See you there :)

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.