Construction details for North Country Lakeside

TonyB

Is there someplace I can find detailed construction information for the new North Country Lakeside travel trailer - things like wood framing, underlayment, roofing, actual pictures of materials used, etc. - not cabinets or appliances - but structural details? Would like to see dimensions, weights - 2 x 4's, or whatever is used - what is "R" value of insulation in sidewalls, roof, etc. Are joints spot welded, bolted, or whatever. How is underbelly enclosed? Would appreciate any info you can supply.

jagiv

Hi, TonyB.

Welcome to the Forum.

I don't know where you are in NY, but we bought a 2011 North Country at Olivers Campers in Norwich, NY They sell both North Country models and I am sure that Andrew or Jim Oliver would be more than willing to walk you through what they know about the construction details of the Lakeside. They are great folks and really know their business. From my experience you will find them far more responsive than anybody at Heartland.

You could call them at (607) 334-3400 or email to oci@oliverscampers.com. You can mention that John Gaines referred you.

Good luck with your research and if you have other questions let me know.

John