heading south

Bobby A

Well,

Got all the maintance and safety checks done, got the horn packed up and ready to roll, heading out on our 1200 mile journey south for the winter tomorrow morning. I am confident/hopefull that I won't have the issues like last year. Everyone have safe travels if you are heading to your favorite warm weather location for the winter and keep us in your prayers for safe travels and an uneventful trip south.
God Bless you'all
Bobby A

ihsolutions

What? Leaving Michigan just as the weather starts getting cold? Why???? That makes no sense to me.

Just kidding. I get it. If I didn't still have small children in school I'd be hitting the road for warmer weather, too.

Drive safe and enjoy your trip!

4ever

Have a good safe trip.

I agree with everyone esle, good way to winterize.

We are leaving on Nov 1 st from NW Ohio on our way to FL as well.

Ted

k-f-Indiana

We left Indiana on Oct. 13th. This is our 1st winter snowbirding. We're headed to the RGV. Texas, but with lots of stops along the way. We're near Nashville, TN now, 60s & 70s during the day, but getting pretty chilly at night. We intend to leave tomorrow to go further south. Hope it keeps getting warmer as we go.
Everybody have a safe & happy trip!

Bobby A

Thank you everyone for the overwelming response for safe travels, we made it a little over 400 miles of uneventful driving today, as I write we are in Renfro Valley Kentuckey. We will check a couple blue grass/ country shows hear for a couple days then continue south to Port Richey Florida. Thanks again everyone and back at ya for safe travels.
Bless you all,
Bobby A

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Don't forget the annual luncheon in the RGV at Ron Hoover RV's in Donna on February 10th.