• http://buckhornlake.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee:
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee:

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held:
  • Site fee: $$31 - Rally Rate (ask for it!) per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $$0 Per Person
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 2/20/2011
  • Potluck time: 6:00 PM - bring your own meat, drinks and dish to share

• Event Leader: jbeletti(click to contact)
Additional Info:
Join Heartlanders and many other brand owners for the annual RV.net Sweetheart Rally at beautiful Buckhorn Lake RV Resort.

Here are the steps to join this rally:

1. Contact Buckhorn Lake RV directly to reserve a site for the rally in the rally area (phone and URL above)
  2. Visit the Rally Website (link), click on the Information Page link on the left. Fill out all the info there and submit it
  3. If desired, follow the conversation about this rally on the rally thread on RV.net (link)

jbeletti

Who's planning on going to this rally?

I see a few Heartlanders already registered :)

• Me - jbeletti (Jim and Nancy)
  • jimtoo (Jim and Bette)
  • cookie and Mrscookie (Dave and Mary)
  • convert (Reg and Nancy)
  • jayc (Jay and Stella) - to be registered soon
Here's a link to the list of everyone of all brands, from all over North America that are registered.

See you in Texas!

Jim

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I just got my sign up sheet for the rally but haven't filled it out yet but we'll be there on the 13th.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I'll need some help convincing Lin that it's OK to make the rig ready for travel. She hates getting ready to move, especially for just a few days. I'll work on her. I'm pretty sure I can git er dun...

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I'll need some help convincing Lin that it's OK to make the rig ready for travel. She hates getting ready to move, especially for just a few days. I'll work on her. I'm pretty sure I can git er dun...
OK It's a done deal. We have our reservations in at Buckhorn and have registered with the rally site.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, now there will be at least 8 Heartland rigs there. Mini rally within a rally.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Arrived in Kerrville this afternoon after an uneventful trip from Mission. Visited with jimtoo, jayc, cookie and knjp123. Went grocery shopping with Kevin and Nelly (knjp123), then had dinner at their place. Went over to the rally hall where a bunch of early arrivals were already playing dominos at one table. At another table was Larry U and jimtoo, getting badges and rally packets together.

Having a nice time already. I pick Nancy up from the San Antonio airport tomorrow as she will be joining in for this rally.

Jim

GOTTOYS

I saw the new jbelettimobile headed west as it was just about to Exit off of I-10 for Buckhorn Lake around 1:00 today. There are three of us HOC members holed up at a secret RV park near Ingram TX, for some of the Winter. Too bad you folks couldn't have been here earlier to enjoy the crisp 15 degree nights, brisk 30-40 mph winds, free ice for your drinks in the morning, pleasant 20-30 degree days, frozen waterlines and the propane burning contest we celebrated earlier this month..... This is a wonderful area have a good time...Don

Status
Not open for further replies.