------------------------------
  • Number of sites held:
  • Site fee: $$28.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $$15.00 Per Rig
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 4/2/2011
  • Potluck time: 6:00pm

• Event Leader: Arkansas1(click to contact)
Additional Info:
The event will be held on the Bull Shoals White River State Park, this park offers some very relaxing atmosphere with the white river just below the camp sites, those who will be attending if you enjoy trout fishing be sure to bring your gear,there will also be some rental boats, canoes ect. also there is an 18 hole golf course nearby, or maybe going through some caverns might be to your liking, other activities will be planned, so please call and make your reservations early as the camp sites will be going fast.
When calling to make reservations make sure to mention that you are with the Arkansas Heartland rally and ask to be put in the "A" section these sites have full hook-ups the fees are $28.00 but they will accept golden access cards and some other senior discounts, so be sure you mention your discounts.
Should you have any further questions feel free send me a PM message.
Thanks and safe travels.

Last edited:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Wow Mike and Betty, great location. Wish we could make it out there, but just don't have time in the schedule next year. I grew up in Ark and my Mom and Sister still live there (just north of Pine Bluff). You should have a terrific rally and the price is unbeatable! Good luck.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I think we'll be able to make this event on the way home. I'll know more once I play with our schedule. May I ask what the $15 per rig covers? Just curious...

Arkansas1

Past Arkansas Chapter Leaders
I think we'll be able to make this event on the way home. I'll know more once I play with our schedule. May I ask what the $15 per rig covers? Just curious...

Hi Ray,
We would love to have join us. The $15 will cover a meal, and other misc. expenses meeting place ect.
Mike

relaxing

Wish we could attend but I have a previous engagement. Boy I can't wait until I retire and get to do what I want. lol (Unfortunately, that will be quite awhile.)

Arkansas1

Wish we could attend but I have a previous engagement. Boy I can't wait until I retire and get to do what I want. lol (Unfortunately, that will be quite awhile.)

Hang in there, it won't be that long! we'll hold ya a spot lol

hoefler

Well we are reserved in Site #6, Section A. Looking forward to our first Rally. We'll get in late on Thurs, but we will be there.

GOTTOYS

Not sure if we can make it on our way back from Texas or not. A little concerned about the tornado season. Guess we'll keep an eye on the weather and then decide. Any comments?...Don

Arkansas1

Don & Kathy..Maggie The Dawg,
I understand your concerns, I hope that the weather will not be a problem but we totally understand!
We will be keeping our fingers crossed!
Happy travels,
Mike

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Sadly, Lin & I were unable to make this rally. It was a bit too far off of our planned route and with diesel at ridiculous prices it just wasn't in the cards for us this year. I hope those that are able to attend have a blast.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
The NJ Chapter hopes you all are having a great time at your rally! Wish we could make them all but work gets in the way. Have a good time and enjoy the time spent with your Heartland friends! Safe travels to all of you.

Arkansas1

Thanks for the kind words, we wish you guys could have made it we had a blast and met and made new friends, and had a blast around the camp fire, and probably had too much to eat, but thats an other story, but we do understand the cost of fuel will be putting a damper on lots of rv'ing, have safe trips on your adventures and tons of fun!
Mike and the gang,

Status
Not open for further replies.