Happy Halloween - Happy Anniversary

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Happy Halloween everybody. It is our 44th wedding anniversary today also. Had a great day just hanging out with DW. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
What brave souls ya'll are getting hitch on Halloween. Hum - trick or treat??? anyway - congratulations on 44 years.

jimtoo

DW says she got tricked and I got treated LOL

NO doubt about it! She has done good to put up with you and you have been definitely treated like a King by Sheila. Enjoy many more years of love and fun.

Jim and Bette

jbeletti

44 years - that's awesome Jim. Congrat. Hugs to Sheila, pat head of Penny the Yorkie and grr to Frosty the mean dog. See you somewhere at some point in 2011.

Jim

Tom of Ypsi

Happy anniversary Sheila and Jim and a well deserved one it is. Hope to see the two of you this winter with Penny and "Frostbite"

jbeletti

Happy anniversary Sheila and Jim and a well deserved one it is. Hope to see the two of you this winter with Penny and "Frostbite"

Hey Tom the Dog Whisper - does Frosty let you pet her/him? I've never gotten close enough but pretty sure I'd get bit. If anyone can pet that dog and not pull back raw meat, it's you :)

Tom of Ypsi

Hey Tom the Dog Whisper - does Frosty let you pet her/him? I've never gotten close enough but pretty sure I'd get bit. If anyone can pet that dog and not pull back raw meat, it's you :)

When the four of us (Jim, Shiela, Judy and myself) were in Houston all last winter I got to walk Frostbite, aka Frostie, and I have touched her but not what I would call petting. Some day I will but I have to see her more often.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Thanks everybody for all the wishes. Jim B Penny says woof woof, and Frosties says grrrr.