Thanks and Goodbye

Two Hands

The CEO/Navigator and I have traded in the Big Horn and Mongo for a motorhome. We had some great trips and many great memories in that rig. We are sad to see it go. I am going to miss this forum more than the Big Horn. I spent a lot of hours on here, learned a whole lot and got great advice about the rv lifestyle we love. THANKS EVERYONE!

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
I don't think you have to leave just because you "crossed over" We can still benefit from your experience and expertise!

Best Wishes on your new adventures!

jbeletti

Hi TwoHands,

Congratulations on your new moho. Never heard of a Mongo brand - have to look that one up. Thank you for being a Heartland customer and part of the family. Don't be a stranger. You continue to be welcome here on the forum. You may also wish to consider joining us at local chapter rallies when invited by a club member. We've had many SOBs (some other brand) at local chapter rallies. Some were former Heartland product owners whole others were friends and relatives of Heartland product owners. Many of who ended up eventually buying a Heartland.

Travel safe and happy camping.

Jim

jbeletti

Duh! I read way too many forum posts way too fast. So long Mongo. So now TwoHands, ya gotta tell us what brand/model of moho you got. And what you named it :)

Two Hands

We went to the RV show in Pomona, California, just to look. After three trips we bought a 2011 Fleetwood Southwind 32VS. I called it Mongo as we were driving it home. However, my CEO/Navigator said it could not be called that because it is not a diesel. So now we have to come up with another name.

jbeletti

You got a gasser? Hope it works out well for you.

Did you stop by the Heartland products at the Giant RV display? I was there Monday through Wednesday. A bit dreary but I was happy to be on hand to talk product with prospective owners.

Jim