Furnace

Wmnmy

Hello anyone
Goin fishing Friday in eagle valley pioch nv said it's gonna be 21 degrees do anyone know how Long the furnace will run after I shut the generator down at ten before I have to get in the truck to warm up haha:cool:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Your furnace runs on 12 volts. So if your battery is charged then you should make it through the night...............I think. Provided you have enough LP.
Good luck fishin.

Peace
Dave

beasleyrl

Sorry - but this isn't an easy one to answer. It really depends on the temp outside, how warm you set your furnace, AND how old your battery is. I've had mine last as much as 8 hours and as few as 3-4 in really cold (18-20 degrees). We were out this weekend and I just gave up on the battery and ran the generator all night for 3 nights. Since we had the generator running, I also used some space heaters to limit the use of the propane down. I figured if I had to pay for the fuel one way (gas), I might as well limit the other (propane).

Wmnmy

Thanks a lot for the info the batteries are new I just got this 2812 cyclone 2010 but I'm sure they have been sitting in there most of the year haha I'll give it a try thanks again

GOTTOYS

Plug it in for the next couple days and your batteries will charge right up. You did say "batteries". If that's the case if you have 2 or more you should have no problems keeping the furnace going all night.