Introduction - Hogan and Donna Cooper (hoganc) - 2011 Chapter Leaders

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Re: Introduction - Hogan and Donna Cooper (hognac) - 2011 Chapter Leaders

A great big Thank You to all of you who have sent your best wishes and welcomes to us on being announced as chapter leaders for the Great State of Mississippi. We look forward to a lot of fun in getting chapter up and running and also visiting some of you in the other states.

Hogan and Donna Cooper

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Hogan and Donna;

I sent you a PM earlier concerned about the flooding and hoping you were safe. We have been thinking about you!

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Thanks Mick, I thought I had replied. We are 100 miles east of Mississippi and no problems. We will see you in Goshen soon. I am currently on river trip on Tennessee river. It is beautiful.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader

Hogan;
Good to hear. I wondered if you were going to be in Goshen. I wanted to talk to you there. When are you arriving? I think Bonnie and I are leaving early Sundy morning. Would like to be there early Tuesday. May see you along the way.

GETnBYE

Congratulations Hogan and Donna!!:D
We share the last name as well as being neighbors state-wise that is.

We are in Alabama, but we just plan to try to ROLL the Alabama TIDE to as many neighbor rallies as we can.

Florida......Georgia.......Tennessee.........Mississippi, here we come!:D

Nita.......in Bama

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Welcome and congratulations from the great state of Wyoming. Best wishes in your new endeavor.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired

Welcome, and congratulations from WI, Hogan & Donna, for accepting the challenges of HOC chapter leadership. Will you be at the national rally? Best of luck to you.

GETnBYE

Hogan,
It was so nice meeting you and Donna and the others (Miss. & Ala. members) at the National rally meeting that you invited us to. Thanks for including us. I hope to get to camp with the group soon.
Nita

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired

Congrats Hogan and Donna you will do great in Mississippi...

jbeletti

Hi Hogan,

It was great meeting you both at the rally. Here's wishing you much success with your chapter and with your first rally.

Jim