Winterized a Couple of Days Ago

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I need someone to take my temperature and see if I'm sick or not. I think I must be because I winterized the trailer on Sunday afternoon.:( It was 65 degrees outside and I was in my shirtsleeves. What's wrong with that picture!? Of course if I hadn't done it, the temp's would have dropped into the low 30's for a solid week. A poor guy just can't win in this part of the country.:mad:

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
It is always a sad day when you have to run that pink stuff through your water lines.I did mine a couple weeks ago.

Vtxkid

Gus, thats okay... you will be doing it all over again here in a few weeks! Guaranteed to be colder the next time!

porthole

Retired
Did mine the same way too - warm and in a tee shirt.

Maybe that's why I forgot to do the washer until after it was dark and way to late to keep going................

Last edited:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We were going to winterize on Monday but it has been so warm that we are pushing the envelope hoping to get one more trip in the 3055. I really would like to get one more in before we hand it over!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We camped in our Sundance the night before we traded it in (of course it was late summer then).