Pictures of new Bighorn/Titanium

tonyl

titanium5er
We have owned 6 Titaniums so far and closet space was never an issue. We will be buying a BH Ti32 as soon as they become available.

caissiel

Thanks for the clarification.
Sure makes the followers happy and a good supply of interested campers

hurray for Heartland.

Dave49

If I am looking at this right I would believe that you can't get to the refrigerator while the slides are closed. If this is the case, forget stoping on your way at the store for any kind of grocery's, well at least parishables. Going from campground to campground this would not work well. Have seen this before and just don't understand the thinking here.

Dave

porthole

Retired
If I am looking at this right I would believe that you can't get to the refrigerator while the slides are closed. If this is the case, forget stoping on your way at the store for any kind of grocery's, well at least parishables. Going from campground to campground this would not work well. Have seen this before and just don't understand the thinking here.

Dave

That would be a good reason to have the door side slide on it's own activation circuit. Be able to move 5-6" to sneak around to the fridge.

ChopperBill

Takes seconds to run a slide in and out far enough to get to the fridge. Sure wouldn't let that be a deciding floor plan in my decision.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Here are a few pictures from the Titanium forum.

DSCF8995.jpg

DSCF8982.jpg

DSCF8989.jpg

There are a couple of others. I am hoping Tony will post ALOT more of the interior.

tonyl

titanium5er
We have owned several Titanium's and putting the slide out 10 or 12 inches only takes a few seconds. For us it has not been a big issue. We buy it because we like a floor plan. We currently have on order the BH Ti32. The Titanium that we just traded and the one before that had the same type of design. We got so use to it that we didn't even notice and it bceame routine.
Tony

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

I think there will be a concern with these Titanium's. But a fun RV for sure.
When you pull into all the campgrounds of America and Canada, it'll have everyone with Wow-we, What's that, Who makes it, hey honey come here, look at this fine 5th wheel coming in. Bighorn!? I thought they were white. Hey its a cab-over design like those Titanium trailers. Let's gave them an hour to set-up, I've got to see inside one of those.

rarnold

Looking for Bighorn Ti Info

Good day from Northern Calif. I just joined the forum and wanted to follow the Ti design on the Bighorn. I'm looking for my first 5th wheel and really like the front end setup on this model. Does anyone know where I can get the info on the Bighorn Ti?

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
Re: Looking for Bighorn Ti Info

First off, Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Here's the thread on the Bighorn Ti

Beyond this we're all drooling and waiting for Heartland release more info and specs after the Louisville RVIA dealer show which ends today.

Having seen the exterior first hand when delivering a trailer to the show in Louisville, all I can tell you is it's sharp, very sharp.

Jburks

That is very cool. I have two questions 1) where do you buy the raffle tickets and 2) when is the drawing? or at least I think it would make a great door prize at the 2011 rally.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

That is very cool. I have two questions 1) where do you buy the raffle tickets and 2) when is the drawing? or at least I think it would make a great door prize at the 2011 rally.

Wow, never thought about that being a door prize. I like your thinking!!!!!

rarnold

Thanks for the welcome. I guess we all have to "Hurry up and wait" for the Ti info. Thanks again for this thread info.

rick_debbie_gallant

I have heard that one of the problems with that cab over design is the stress placed on the frame and pin box. This baby must really have some beefed up frame.

This trailer is build on the same design as the Titanium trailers from Canada, did Heartland bought them out, heard they were in financial difficulties.

The cab over design was a pattented design.

They are the same company that manufactured my previous trailer.