Pictures of new Bighorn/Titanium

tonyl

titanium5er
The new Big Horn Titanium Edition is now sitting in our driveway. This is still not the final product, they still have to make design changes to the storage space both inside and outside the trailer. we are impressed with the quality of the rig. Excellent workmanship. Now to load load it up and head to Florida. I will take some pics of the interior in the next few days and post.
Tony & Sharon

Willym

A TV with 4 doors can have a magnetic CB antenna on the roof or 3ft antennas on the box

You should be able to use a mag base CB antenna, as long as it's not far to the rear. I've had 3 Titaniums and used a roof CB antenna with all of them on 3 different trucks.

tonyl

titanium5er
As promised, here are some interior pics of the new Titanium. Your comments on these pics would be appreciated.
Tony
100_3106.jpg100_3096.jpg100_3094.jpg100_3097.jpg100_3101.jpg100_3102.jpg

Moose

Nice looking.

What would be the height in the bedroom?

It seems like the colour of the cabinetry doesn't match the trim around the slides?

Moose

Beautiful rig(s).

What is the pim weight of the RV? The F350 seems to be a bit low in the rear. But that could be a function of the oicture angle.

Anyway it looks stunning.

tonyl

titanium5er
I don't have a pin weight for this unit, it does seem to be around the 2000 to 2100 lb mark based on the other trailers that I have towed with this truck and that is several different Titanium's. I would have to say that the picture angle has something to do with why the truck looks low on the back end. My truck has the TowBoss package and has a higher GVWR than a regular F350. The GVWR for the trailer is 14000 lbs.

Beautiful rig(s).

What is the pim weight of the RV? The F350 seems to be a bit low in the rear. But that could be a function of the oicture angle.

Anyway it looks stunning.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Tony, good looking rig. For some reason i was thinking you were going to get the prototype with the full body paint.

I sure would like you to critique your trailer thouroghly. What you like AND what you dont like and why.

tonyl

titanium5er
Larry,
I was suppose to get full body paint, however the time frame was too short, I needed to have this prototype before Christmas. I will write a critique on it over the next few days. The one thing that I can say, this is the first trailer that I ever owned that I didn't have to fix something on (touching wood). Heartland did an excellent job in producing this rig with the time constraints placed upon them.
Tony

adanaC

As promised, here are some interior pics of the new Titanium. Your comments on these pics would be appreciated.
Tony
View attachment 11425View attachment 11427View attachment 11426View attachment 11428View attachment 11429View attachment 11430

We love this unit but ...
We would like to know when or if you are going to build the Titanium 26/31. That Glendale model was a perfect towing size for our 3/4 ton Ford F250.
The reason I ask is we'd like something smaller, because the BH ti32 needs a one ton truck to pull it.
//heartlandowners.org/images/misc/pencil.png//heartlandowners.org/images/misc/pencil.png

Last edited:

dizzy38

I agree, a 28/33 with 3pc bathroom layout (king corner shower, toilet, sink) or 26/31 would be great.. see other thread re shorter BH Ti.. Bruce

jimtoo

I've seen the Ti brochure. Now is there anyplace I can get the full list of specs, e.g. holding tank capacities?

Hi billbeyatte,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

This link will take you to the Heartland RVs web site and spec page. Near the bottom you will find the Ti 32. http://www.heartlandrvs.com/index.php?p=35&c=fifthwheels&sc=BH&view=specs

Jim M

P

powerj

We tow our BH 32 TI with a 06 f250 powerstroke with no problems, added air bags to level the box. We are within the truck towing specs, it is a 4X4 with the fx4 package. Unless you go with a dual axle the tow specs for the f350 are not much better.