Pictures of new Bighorn/Titanium

GOTTOYS

Was just on the Titanium forum and there is a load of pictures and discussion on the new Bighorn/Titanium prototype. Looks nice. Wonder why it wasn't posted here first instead of on a site for a defunct, out of production brand????...Don :confused:

2010augusta

Here is the layout and interior pics
2011_BH_Ti_32.jpg

Ti_32.jpg

Last edited:

jbeletti

Hi Don,

The initial pics on the Titanium forum were pics posted there by Tony - pics he took at the plant :)

The exterior pic posted there today was one I emailed to him. I posted it on the BH Facebook page but ran out of time to post it here. We're outnof town for turkey day.

I received that exterior image from our resident RV hauler on the forum, Mike Jarrett. Thanks Mike! I obtained corporate approval to get it posted. Didn't take long to find it's way onto here and RV.net. Fun news travels fast.

Some time soon (December) we'll have more and better quality images to post.

Jim

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
Dang Jim,

Didn't take long for that secret to get out of Louisville. Guys and Gals, you have to see this one, The paint is simply stunning, absolutly beautiful, I can't wait to see the interior myself. This trailer stands out like a sore thumb in a sea of white trailers at the RVIA show.

P.S. Nice job cleaning up and cropping my cruddy cell phone pic.

jbeletti

Yep, ratted you right out Mike :). Thanks for the pics. I did clean them up a tiny bit. Then got hold of Coley for the green light to post.

Posted the North Trail Caliber Edition pics on the Caliber Facebook page.

Jim

pmmjarrett

Awsum. You were the only one I sent or even showed the pics too so I know where the leak came from. Should we tell them about the Limited Edition Heartland Sundance 36DD Go Go Edition with the Kegerator, Bose stereo, mirrored ball, strobe lights, Jacuzzi tub, stripper pole and a red velour covered heart shaped waterbed.

Folks, The North Trail Caliber is a very sharp unit too.

Heartland Officers and Employees. Thank you for having me haul this unit to the show. I know how important a one off prototype show trailer like this is and I sincerely hope it exceeds all of your expectations.

IMG00010-20101119-1326.jpg

caissiel

This trailer is build on the same design as the Titanium trailers from Canada, did Heartland bought them out, heard they were in financial difficulties.

The cab over design was a pattented design.

They are the same company that manufactured my previous trailer.

pmmjarrett

This trailer is build on the same design as the Titanium trailers from Canada, did Heartland bought them out, heard they were in financial difficulties.

The cab over design was a pattented design.

They are the same company that manufactured my previous trailer.

Glendale RV went bankrupt around the first of this year, I think it may be pretty obvious now who bought the patent.

Willym

When Glendale went bankrupt, they had two divisions, one in Ontario that manufactured Titanium branded 5ers, and one in Alberta that made Kustom Koach Legacy/Travelaire Genesis 5ers. The Alberta trailers had the same overall design as Titaniums, but with different trim, layouts and graphics. I heard that a division of Thor bought the patterns from the Alberta plant, while Heartland (not a part of Thor at the time) bought the patterns and patent from the Ontario plant.

There are a lot of loyal Titanium owners out there, and many have expressed their enthusiasm at seeing the new Bighorn Ti design. My dealer sold many Ti's, probably more than all other Ti dealers combined. Fortunately for him, he switched to Heartland when Glendale folded, and is now really looking forward to selling Ti's again. He will sell a lot.

tonyl

titanium5er
Jim is correct, I did post pictures of the interior and a floor plan on the Titanium RV owners forum with permission from Heartland. I really think that Heartland has a winner with this coach.
Tony

Hi Don,

The initial pics on the Titanium forum were pics posted there by Tony - pics he took at the plant :)

The exterior pic posted there today was one I emailed to him. I posted it on the BH Facebook page but ran out of time to post it here. We're outnof town for turkey day.

I received that exterior image from our resident RV hauler on the forum, Mike Jarrett. Thanks Mike! I obtained corporate approval to get it posted. Didn't take long to find it's way onto here and RV.net. Fun news travels fast.

Some time soon (December) we'll have more and better quality images to post.

Jim

dieselsweetheart

Hmmmm...I see they didn't move the bed to a slide wall. Not liking that. And how is it gonna be priced, like a BH or like a Titanium?