Auto Reset Circuit Breaker for Slide..

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I am having a problem with the Slideout breakers tripping when pulling in the slides.

From another thread I got a copy of the Lippert Upgrade page LIP-0058 which says to get an 80amp breaker to replace the 50amp.

Where can I purchase one?. I don't think there is a factory section for Lippert.

Can Heartland send one or are these carried at local RV Dealers?

Has anyone purchased one?

Thanks
BC

I found this thread by kakampers and there's a 100amp and a 80amp but they are manual reset... Where is the reset button?

bdb2047

On fifth wheel we had previous Lippert had dealer parallel a 30A breaker with existing 50A.Had no problem after.

jhead100

I am having the same problem with my slides and also the front landing jacks. There are 5 breakers in the battery compartment, which is the jacks and which is the slides?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I am having the same problem with my slides and also the front landing jacks. There are 5 breakers in the battery compartment, which is the jacks and which is the slides?
jhead100, the easiest way to tell is to follow the wires. On your Landmark, the same electric motor runs/controls the hydraulic pump for both the legs and slides so it should be the same breaker. I'm sure if I'm wrong, I'll be corrected. The only possible difference may be the bedroom slide. It may be electric and have it's own breaker.