New Moderator - Alan Brown (2010augusta) - 2010-November

jbeletti

Hey forum members,

We have another fun forum announcement to make.

This past Friday (26-Nov), I asked Alan Brown (2010augusta) to become a forum moderator. He accepted! Thank you Alan :)

Alan and his wife Sandy are full-timers in a Landmark Augusta. Alan is a "hands on" RV owner and has been very active on the forum. Last year, we made Alan a Wiki Editor.

In his first 3 days as forum moderator, Alan has already made a big impact on the forum, working with his fellow moderators beginning significant project of forum cleanup, moving posts and threads from where they were made, to where they really should be.

Please join me in welcoming Alan as forum moderator.

Jim
Admin

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Welcome Alan!! Jim made a great choice. I can see already, how much Alan has accomplished. Great Job... Welcome to the clan.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Alan,

I'v enjoyed the info you have added to the forum in "WIKI" !! I'm sure this position will also be a great fit for you as while !! Congrat's

jimtoo

That must be all the extra "green" he gets for taking on the job :D

Yep.... that's the only green we get. :D Welcome aboard Alan,,, your doing great,,, but slow down a little... your making the rest of us look bad. :D

Jim M

loafer

Congrats Alan
New sherrif in town to clean up the forum .Do this while you can, a new baby will slow ya down.
Welcome aboard youve earned it. Jim has made a wise choice.
Bill

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Yes I agree, excellent choice. Welcome Alan. And I agree with jimtoo, Alan is doing a great job and making the rest of us look bad. :) :) :) There goes our raise.

Peace
Dave

cjbearden

Visitor
Alan, you have contributed a lot of great information to the forum. You will be a good moderator. Thanks for stepping up.