What accessories do you carry with your weapon

Pulltab

Most people would call us nuts but being prepared is never a bad thing. Perfect example is people who leave home without their cell phone and 5 minutes later realize they either need it or fear they will need it.

I always carry a mag light, knife, cell phone and usually a spare mag depending on the choice of weapon that day. Sometimes I feel like batman when I empty my pockets! LOL!!

Rockerga

Full-time WANNABE
I carry the same pretty much including a neck knife. My weapon , if the .45, has the M6X light plus muzzle brake/flash suppressor. I live in the drug cartel capital of the U.S.: Gwinnett County, GA.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
I usually carry 2 spare mags, Surefire light, Gerber pocket knife along with my Kimber Ultra Carry 45. I sometimes carry the KelTec 380 pocket gun when dressed up.

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
The mental capacity to use it when it is required!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
Then only reason to use a flash supressor on a pistol is to keep from blinding yourself! Flash supressor????????????????

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
I carry a Sig Sauer .45 P220 with Hornady "Critical Defense" 185 grain rounds so I don't have to worry about flashlights and knives............come on, what are you going to do flash him, ask him to stop and then threaten him with a knife before you blow his head off? Wait a minute P238 .380 I guess you better use a knife. Most of the Drug addicts run through .380 and 9mm, but a .45 stops them dead!!!!!!!

davebennington

With either the 357 or the 40 cal both have enough rounds in each that all I want is 1 good shot, To old to engage in fire fights.

Dave

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I stand on my 5th amendment rights and refuse to answer this question on the advise of my attorney. :)

jimtoo

I stand on my 5th amendment rights and refuse to answer this question on the advise of my attorney. :)

I agree with you 100% Jim,,,, If you want to know what I have,,,, break in to my home or trailer... you probably will still not ever know what I have or what I used to take care of you.

Enough said.

Jim M

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
The only accessories I have for my weapons is the ability to hit what I intend to hit.. And the mind set to do so. That to me is gun control..