New owner: 2011 Elkridge 34TSRE

hoeboe

Just picked it up this afternoon. We were looking at this and a Bighorn 3185RL and went with the Elkridge for the bigger bedroom, bigger bath, and the possibility to add a W/D in the future.

Very excited to "join the club" and we're looking forward to the new travels!

jimtoo

Hi hoeboe,,,

Again,, Welcome to the Heartland Owners Family...

You need to get out and make lots of good memories with your new Elkridge... If you can.. come to the valley,,Donna, TX,, to the dealer open house in Feb... then the Sweetheart Rally Feb 17-21... then the Heartland Rally in Spring, Tx....4-15-17... then the North American Heartland Rally in Goshen, In...June 15,,,,

See,,, there are plenty of things to keep you busy and traveling in your new unit...:) And you will meet the greatest people in the world...other Heartland Owners...

Enjoy the forum and your new Elkridge.

Jim M

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome fellow North Texan and ER owner!!

Stay in touch and we'll meet up sometime!!

Erika & Tony

goodtruck

Welcome to the Heartland family and congrats on the new ER we have had our ER for 1 and 1/2 years and still love it.few minor problems most taken care under warranty.I know you will enjoy yours.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
The suggestions that Jim made are great but if you can't make one of those, we're having a rally in Canton in October. Congrats on the new unit.

hoeboe

Thanks, everyone! Going on a tour of the deep south with stops in Arkansas, Alabama, and Georgia starting tomorrow. Wish us luck- we've done it before with my previous, much lighter TT, so this is going to be a new experience!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Tip: watch your back end carefully when pulling into campgrounds and watch your head going under overhanging trees and pulling into gas stations. Don't ask me how I know. 8-/