Frameless window???

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Do the new frameless windows come in dual pane??? Dealers seem to be really confused about this...

Tom of Ypsi

Kathy,

I am almost positive they are. We saw the San Antonio at Ron Hoover in Donna, Tx and it has the mirrored framed windows and they are not dual pane windows. Sales person said they have the same effect as dual pane windows, I think not. For being a new product it sure has some QC issues but we did like the pecan decor.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Yeah...we saw that one just yesterday. The sales person wasn't anywhere as knowledgable is he wanted us to believe...LOL!!

I too saw some issues...it looked like a kid installed the border...really bad job, not to mention the gaudiest I've ever seen in a 5er. Heartland needs to re-think that one. Really didn't see too much else though, but didn't look real hard...

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah...we saw that one just yesterday. The sales person wasn't anywhere as knowledgable is he wanted us to believe...LOL!!

I get a kick out of some salesmen. One time a guy was babbling on about his dealership and how good pricing was, which bye the way was way out of line, and bla, bla, bla. Then he says "I don't want to stand here and sound like a blithering idiot". I almost laughed. He was!

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Tom and Kathy,

Please email me a list of QC issues you felt the San Antonio had at Ron Hoover. I want to turn these in to Kary, Dir of Prod and Dir of QC right away. If either of you snapped a pic of the VIN, send me that too.

I am checking on the dual panes as to being frameless. I ordered dual pane windows on my San Antonio demo. As we are doing only frameless, my assumption is they will be frameless dual panes :) The plant is shut down until week of Jan 3 and office is closed today - so I can't call to find out.

Jim

K

karykatz

The dual pane window option on the new Landmarks (after 12/13 production date) will be frameless. I ihope this helps.