EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Anaheim - 4/8/2011 to 4/9/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
MARTY...PEACH COBBLER FOR ONE..........ME. It might not be a bad idea, that way we don't have 50# of potato salad.

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader
BOB&PATTY,Carol and i will be in space 109 from 4-7 till 4-11. tell us what you need. are we having steak and lobster like last year. FLOYD

Bob&Patty

Larry or Jodi, we will pick up some bundles of firewood also.

As we get closer to the rally date....if I could get everybody to post what they might be bringing for the potluck for a side dish or dessert. This way we don't end up with alot of just one item. BTW, when you are making your side dish....don't make TOOOOOO much. If you make enough to feed 20+ people....you will have lots of it left over...TRUST ME.

sandman

Hey everyone, Theresa is going to bring peach cobbler:) of course, and she is going to make a baked bean dish. Looking forward to meeting everyone take care .:cool:

sdrubrecht

DW, Sheri, myself, and our irrepressible italian greyhound, Mutley are all looking forward to meeting everyone. We just reserved spot 110 and will be in sometime friday afternoon.

Bob&Patty

SD, great...glad to have you. Have you joined the HL club yet?? It is a good thing with some perks for HL owners. Would you mind if I moved your site?? I'm having a little problem this year with them not putting people in the reserved sites. They should have put you in site #107...that's in the inner circle with all the rest of us. Bob

sdrubrecht

Please do move us. I just did what the reservation lady suggested. Thanks. Sheri and I are still thinking over owners club. Se you in April.

Bob&Patty

I need everybody that is signed up for the rally to read the "addition" to the 1st post with all the information.

sdgirl

Hey Bobo~~ Read the addition and that sounds great. Will bring gift and Salad (the lettuce kind) for the Pot Luck. Let me know what else you need. Hugs and Looking forward to seeing everyone there AND seeing the new Rigs!

sdgirl

Hey Bob~! changed my mind (shock!). Since this is going to be a cool weekend, weatherwise, I'm going to bring a special Mashed Potato Dish instead of the salad. Yummy and looking foward to seeing everyone. So far, from the posts, I see the following for the potluck.
* Ribs and Chicken
* Baked Beans
* Peach Cobbler
* Mashed Potatos

Sound about right?

tenglish

Ford F350 & Trailer.jpgBob, Marla and I will be bringing some deserts for the event unless you can think of something else we need. We will also have a couple of Golden Retrievers to keep anyone warm at night if it gets cool. We plan on arriving sometime mid Friday.
Tom & Marla

Bob&Patty

Dena, thanks for the update.....OH I think we will have plenty of food.

Patty is making a spicy corn something or other. It's just easier for me not to ask.

Tom, the weather report does not surprise me. I dont care if I plan a rally at Canyon RV Park in August it will rain a little. BUT, the 1st rally we had there it rained and we had a ball. We have 2 easy ups, so all is well. Your dessert is just fine.

Last edited:

sdrubrecht

Sorry guys but Sheri is not feeling well at all. I just called and canceled our reservation. We were looking forward to it, maybe next time. Slight possibility we will be there on Sat but dont count on it.

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
Bob and Patty,
We hope you have a great rally and good weather also.

Art and Teresa

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Bob & Patty,
Best wishes for another fun rally. I know you'll have a great time no matter what the weather.
Come up north and visit us! Hope you guys can make it to some of the summer events.

Status
Not open for further replies.