Pictures of the new Landmark Key Largo!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Here are a few of the pictures that we took of the Key Largo and the Tampa RV Super Show.

Attachments

• IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    806.1 KB · Views: 728
  • Dining Table.JPG
    Dining Table.JPG
    363.4 KB · Views: 626
  • IMG_0017.jpg
    IMG_0017.jpg
    786.2 KB · Views: 623
  • IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    705.8 KB · Views: 590
  • IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    758.1 KB · Views: 542
  • IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    768.1 KB · Views: 535

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

Nice pictures Mike & Kelly. Do you have any of the bath and bedroom ? It must be like waiting for ketchup to come out of a bottle to get in your new 5er. Hurry up & Wait ! :p

2psnapod2

Steve,

yes I have some more of them. I had such a busy day yesterday. I had to winterize the old TT and move it also. The Air Force Base did not like where I had parked it in the For Sale Lot I guess. After going out for Chinese it was after 9 PM when I finally was able to get what I did posted. Tonight should be a better night. I hope!

Michael

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
WOW!! Nice...two questions though...the couch does fit in the back with the slides in right? The table looks small enough that with the door side slide in can you actually get past it into the rear of the coach?? Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures...

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I like that "smaller" table. May have to call Heartland to see if I can get one of those to replace our current one.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Just curious is anyone has any thoughts if the Television will be damaged by the heat from the fireplace especially if the TV is left in the 'down' position while the fireplace is on?

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Jim...don't think the TV is on a lift system...I think from the floorplan it's on a pull out swivel arm...

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I don't think heat damage will be an issue. If the mount is like ours, the TV will probaly not extend past the lip of the countertop. Also, the fireplace is "shooting" (I know, politically incorrect in today's environment, but I really don't care) the heat out at an angle, so it doesn't blow directly on the TV.

Last edited:

2psnapod2

No the TV in this unit does not drop like the ones in the rear entertainment coaches.

2psnapod2

Thank you Mike & Kelly. Waiting to see one in person now. Where that maybe, don't know.

I believe we should be picking ours up some time around 15 March. We are planning to stay in Tampa for a few days and will be home around then. You are more than welcome to make that Sunday drive and see ours.

Stinger381

Hey I want to see this thing when it comes in .... I can be there in about 10 mins ! LOL It looks great and there's no doubt that it's a cousin to my Sundance... I see a lot of similarities in the two! The Landmark is definitely a couple of steps up compared to my Sundance!

Last edited: