lost it all

rosco

My computer had a major melt down:mad: and I lost everything.:(..Just got back on line last night... I had been researching this lifestyle for over one year, I had about 300 bookmarks ...lost it all.... Ah well ..they say the second time around is better, Ha Ha.... Anyways I'm just glad to be back on line... You all have a great day ..:) ... p.s. the 1st bookmark I put back on was " heartland owners forum"

Attachments

• Moose_Trailer.jpg
    Moose_Trailer.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 10404416_10202991935790630_6155161250345688416_n.jpg
    10404416_10202991935790630_6155161250345688416_n.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Tom of Ypsi

Welcome back Roscoe. I know the feeling of loosing everything. Happened to me 1 1/2 years ago. Never did retrieve everything and could not remember everything I had. Bottom line is I guess I did not need it. Hope you did not lose anything of great importance.

rosco

I Tom, thanks for the response.. By the way how do you like your Mt.Rushmore.... It's my favorite floor plan.... It must be a great combo with the Ford ..both are my favorites ... How's the towing and backing any problems ..

Tom of Ypsi

Roscoe, We just picked up our rig last Saturday and it pulled great and just love the Mt Rushmore. The dealer, General RV, is over 50 miles away and it pulled better than I expected and when I got to where I store it I backed up it with no problems. I have driven a truck for over 25 years though so I have some advantage. The total length of truck a trailer is just under 60' so I am sure I will have some campgrounds where backing will be a challenge. I have been out to the trailer three differeent times since Sat, have to keep checking on it, and everything seems to be just fine. We are going out the first weekend that the weather is half way decent, around 8" of snow today so not time soon will we be camping. Any other questions feel free to ask.