14 below zero here this morning. Let's go camping!

GOTTOYS

Only minus 14 here this morning, coldest day of the year and this Winter season so far. Much worse (if that's possible) in the Northern part of MN. How cold is it in your backyard?..Don :(

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Wow...that's harsh! I guess we are in the banana belt 37' here!

Riverman

Our backyard is currently -18C...or 0F
Front yard is unfortunately close to the same :(
Much nicer than the -33C we had yesterday!
Still no camping for us today

kb0zke

We're showing 21 here in SW Missouri. We're planning to go out next weekend, but we'll watch the weather. I don't mind snow (we have a few inches on the ground now), but I HATE ice!

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
18 degrees this morning in North Texas, but will get into the 40's this afternoon.
Life is Good as long as it isn't windy!

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Outdoor thermometer showed -24 this morning. We should be in Mission TX making plans to join the meet & greet on 2/9!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
It was 31 in Spring this morning and didn't get above 45 today but its supposed to warm into the 60's this weekend. We're going to Mission on Sunday/Monday.

Wmnmy

Just a lil chillie today 58deg had to put on long sleeve t-shirt get to ride my Harley everyday here in Vegas miss the snow up state though

buckeyebob

we are having a heat wave !!!!+5 deg. this am 530.i want to get to sunny ,warm winters but need to work a while longer.the idea of being stuck in my sundance in 30-40 deg.temps with a dw,who hates cold weather more than me(if thats possible)sounds terrible!!!when we do this migration i think we will wait till feb to leave.i have cabin fever big time.just waitin for our cruise date bof feb 25