EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Paso Robles - 9/16/2011 to 9/19/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
Hi Rich,
Wow, everything you're making sounds delish! You've got the first call on all those dishes, so you can certainly welcome to make them. YUM!!! Thanks for the heads up! At the "Meet & Greet", I'm going to put out a sign-up sheet so everyone can write down what they're bringing for the potlucks, this way we won't have ten pots of chili...like you mentioned! :) A cake sounds good too...we'll all have to sing "Happy Birthday to Karen". :) See you at the rally!

Teresa

Looking forward to the rally.
I'll do a shrimp pizza dip tray for the meet and greet.
I'll do southern sweet pork and beans for the potluck dinner side dish and crock pot navy chili for the potluck lunch.
If I am stepping on someones dish they wanted to make I can do something different.
Just figured to give a heads up so we don't have ten pots of chili. (I love chili so it would be OK with me)
Oh, I better order a cake too. Sunday is my wife's 60++ birthday.
Rich

TessaM

Hi Linda,
It was great to talk with you on the phone today! It's been almost 2 yrs since I saw you at our 2009 Rally in Jackson Rancheria. I remembered you! :) Nice that you can make it to our Paso Robles rally too. Looking forward to seeing you & Ross again!

Teresa

Teresa, it was great to talk to you today and happy that we're able to join you. Thanks for all the information. After the rally we'll head down to Pismo and Buellton for a few days. Would love to join you in Vegas but won't be able to this time around.

The rally you've planned sounds like so much fun. We'll let you know tomorrow about potluck, munchies, etc that we'll bring to share.

Be seeing you all soon,

Linda and Ross

TessaM

Linda, I don't know if anyone in our group has purchased any tickets. I talked with one couple who were interested but I don't know if they purchased tickets. This is an annual event in Paso Robles so I'm thinking it's a really popular event...tasting different kinds of wines from various Wineries and sampling foods too! Sounds like fun...!! :) Do you & Ross plan on going?

Has anyone purchased tickets for the "Taste of Downtown, Paso Robles" event?

lkjcreative

We just called and bought tickets for this event and will pick them up at WILLCALL. It's often a sellout event prior to the date and it sounded like fun. Hope you and others will consider joining us.
Linda, I don't know if anyone in our group has purchased any tickets. I talked with one couple who were interested but I don't know if they purchased tickets. This is an annual event in Paso Robles so I'm thinking it's a really popular event...tasting different kinds of wines from various Wineries and sampling foods too! Sounds like fun...!! :) Do you & Ross plan on going?

TessaM

It sounds like a fun event if it's a sellout every year. Wish Art & I could go, but we're hosting the rally and we'll be pretty busy thru the entire weekend. Hoping some others in the group have considered purchasing tickets for "Taste of Downtown" too! You'll have a wonderful time sampling the foods and wine tasting! :)

We just called and bought tickets for this event and will pick them up at WILLCALL. It's often a sellout event prior to the date and it sounded like fun. Hope you and others will consider joining us.

Status
Not open for further replies.