Hanging stuff?

herefishy

Is there anything you can nail up into the walls? Weight limit?Depth limit? Or just limit it to the stick-up hooks?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I wouldn't trust nails in the walls. If I'm putting up something semi-permanent, I use #6X1/2 Phillips head screws. Or whatever length will penetrate about a 1/2 inch. I pre-drill with a 1/16" drill bit. I haven't tried the 3M sticky stuff on the textured walls but I have used them on smooth surfaces and they work well. For picture frames we use self adhesive 3M Velcro.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We've used small dry wall mollies, push pin hangers, and velcro. Sometimes a combination of ingredients, to hang pictures, wall clocks, and other doo-dads. Overall, though, I'd say nothing we've put up weighs over 5 pounds or so.

bobber

I have used the 3M stickies for mounting everything on the walls. The picture hangers work great and hold very tight. I have but up 4 9X12 framed pictures and do not have any problems. What I like about the 3M is you can take it down later. When we bought the 3070RL I took all the hangers out of our old trailer and there was no damage to the walls.