Thread: Has anyone used this before.

1. Print this Post   #1

Has anyone used this before.

Thinking of selling the 2900mk. Was wondering if anyone has used this service nationalmultilist.com?

I want to try to upgrade to a 3200re. Just thinking, not sure if we realy want to or not just testing the waters. Any help will be greatly appritiated.
    Troy, Shannon, Bryson & Colston Phillips
    & our canine companions Tavi & Laney
    2008 Heartland Sundance 2900MK
    Heartland Owners Club Member #1545

2. Print this Post   #2
    Senior Member - Past Moderator Ray LeTourneau's Avatar

Re: Has anyone used this before.

Sorry to say, but I've never heard of it. You can list it for free here on the forum as well as Craigslist.
    Ray & Lin
    R.I.P. Suzi
    R.I.P Bart

3. Print this Post   #3
    Past North Carolina Chapter Leader trdeal's Avatar

Good luck Troy. If you decide you want to sell I hope it sales quickly.We sold our Terry tt by using Ebay. A couple from PA. bought it.

Terry and Beautiful wife Renee, HOC# 1305, 2017 F450,Lariat 6.7 Power Stroke Diesel, 4.30 limited slip axle,Torqshift 6 spd.auto trans.tow command system ,trailer brake controller,4x4,Crew Cab Dually,Reese 20K Hitch,5th Airborne Pin Box 2005 "Classic"Landmark,Mt. Rushmore #134

GO
    COASTAL!

4. Print this Post   #4

Yes we used it and wound up in A scam some thing didnt feel right so we called the state police and they investigated sure enough it was Fred

5. Print this Post   #5
    Perfict Senior Member westxsrt10's Avatar

I haven't used or seen that site during my searches. I wouldnt pay $200-$400 for a online site ad as so many are free. You have other options like Craigs List, Ebay, low cost/free sites, Co-sign at your local dealer or ask the local dealer to buy it out right.
    09 Sundance XLT 287RL, (SOLD and missed)
    08 Ford F-250 CC Lariat 4x4 V10, FS air bags, SCT tunes @5StarTuning.com
    10 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Crew Cab
    08 Dodge Viper coupe SRT-10
    2014 Fleetwood Storm 32H with 2014 Jeep Patriot toad.

6. Print this Post   #6

Quote Originally Posted by troybilt71 View Post
    Thinking of selling the 2900mk. Was wondering if anyone has used this service nationalmultilist.com?

I want to try to upgrade to a 3200re. Just thinking, not sure if we realy want to or not just testing the waters. Any help will be greatly appritiated.
    WOW, Just yesterday I had a conversation with my DW about downgrading from our 2010 3200re. Shes not ready to let it go but knows time is coming. Fact is I was dx'd 2 weeks ago with a progressive lung disease and in the final stage but dont know if its 5 years or sooner or longer yet, but who really knows. But I could see a trade in the works if I could convince her. Might have to see where you are in the fall.