Our New 2007 Sundance!!!

JJAK17

I am officially a Heartland owner now!! We finally did it. Yesterday we bought a 2007 Sundance 3200rbh. We will pick it up in a few weeks. We look forward to getting her out on its maiden voyage.

I used this forum to assist us in our purchase. Thank you all for your time and the posts to this forum. I still have a couple questions pending out there and I hope to get some answers for them. I am sure there will be more questions to come but I want to thank you for this forum it has been very helpful. Thanks again.

Last edited:

madigand

Almost in the same boat as you are. Will make my decision on the dealer today. Pretty exciting as I get closer to getting my new unit

RugRat

I have had mine now for almost a year and no complaints. It's been in storage since mid-January and I am already itching to go on a trip. Let me know if you have any questions.

JJAK17

RugRat said:
I have had mine now for almost a year and no complaints. It's been in storage since mid-January and I am already itching to go on a trip. Let me know if you have any questions.

Ok thank you RugRat. We will pick it up in a few weeks. I cant wait to get her out for the first time. If I have any questions I will be looking you up. Thanks again.