New Member, just saying Hi.

Hello all,
My name is Pat Skanes. My wife, Leona just joined as we will be purchasing our new 2011 Landmark Grand Canyon this Saturday:angel:. We have been RV’ing for 14 years and this will be our fifth RV. We started with a used Class C and after a couple of years we moved to a 28’ Prowler 5th wheel. Then wanting a little move room, we moved to a 29-34 Titanium. Then last year we moved up yet again to a 34E39 QSSA Titanium. Now, yes, we need a little more room, (you might ask why does two people need more room, yes we still like each other):eek: so we are purchasing a new LM Grand Canyon. We really liked our Titanium and I really liked the way it towed, but we are now looking at spending most of our time in the RV and we need more room for storage which the Grand Canyon has.
Last year we were at the KOA in Nashville at the same time Heartland was having a rally and we really liked the look of the units, so here we are ready for the next adventure.:cool:
We look forward to meeting with the other member as well as talking by way of this form.
Pat Skanes

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Pat, welcome to the forum and hopefully to the Heartland family. I like the Grand Canyon and I am sure you will like your new one.
Be sure to check out the rallies on the Portal page. You may find one in the states near you as will as Wayne Wilson's Ontario rally.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Hi Pat and Leona,

Welcome to the family. A Grand Canyon - wow, what an awesome coach. That is what I had all last season as my demo coach. LOVED it! tons of storage. Have fun and hope to see you at a rally somewhere in 2011.

Jim

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". We have enjoyed our Heartland products (having had 2 rigs) since '05 and plan on having many more. We also were at the Nashville rally and sorry we didn't get to meet ya'll. If, in your travels, ya'll are in the southeastern part of the states in early August this year, we would love to invite ya'll to the Tennessee rally. Enjoy and travel safely.

jimtoo

Hi Pat and Leona,

A big Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. As you can see we have a great bunch of people here and they have tons of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed. So if you have questions, just ask and someone will answer. The Heartland Factory also monitors some of the forum areas and will reply also when needed.

Check out the Portal page for rallies you might be able to attend in your travels and also think about joining the Heartland Owners Club. It has some good benefits, well worth the price of membership.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Pat & Leona, Welcome to the family! Hope you enjoy your Grand Canyon and hope to meet you down the road.

loafer

Hey Pat and Leona
Welcome to the Heartland family from the West Coast of Canada .Sorry we missed some fellow Canadians at Nashville last year. We had such a great time and met some really nice Heartland folks.Try to attend some rallies they are soooo much fun
If you ever get out this way look us up
Bill and Maureen

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Like you we are new members too, just bought our BigHorn 3585 RL Jan. 22. I have really enjoyed the time I have spent here on the forum. There is a lot of good and knowledgeable folks here, hope you enjoy it to. Enjoy your new coach, hopr to see you down the road

Larry & Donna Keever
Oklahoma City
HOA # 1811 new 5th wheel RV 006.jpg

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Like you we are new members too, just bought our BigHorn 3585 RL Jan. 22. I have really enjoyed the time I have spent here on the forum. There is a lot of good and knowledgeable folks here, hope you enjoy it to. Enjoy your new coach, hopr to see you down the road

Larry & Donna Keever
Oklahoma City
HOA # 1811 View attachment 11943

Welcome to the club! I'll wave at you guys when I fly into OKC on Saturday. Headed down to Duncan to retrieve my wife!